Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WEEK 2 Predicions

Go down 
+2
SoxNats08
catspajamas
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:30 pm

Denver VS. Oakland-

This should be a very good game. Both teams are coming off wins, and both have powerful offenses, but cause my team is so insane, and i have the power of Javon Walker's Fro-Hawk, im gonna win 31-14
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:42 pm

Washington versus Philly should be a very close game, I predict the score to be 17-14 PHI
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:48 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Washington versus Philly should be a very close game, I predict the score to be 17-14 PHI

wtf no way ur gonna beat the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:49 pm

nerd wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

yea right, take a look at the rankings
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:52 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
nerd wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

yea right, take a look at the rankings

we are both 1 and 0
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:52 pm

saints over who ever we are playing
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:29 pm

Raiders vs. Broncos

The Raiders have got the pass protection to stop the Broncos great passing game but due to the Broncos tremedous defense it will be tough for the Raiders to get the ball moving. It will be a low scoring game and Im gonna go with 17-10 OT for the Raiders, but this one could easilly go either way. Its a very crutial game since these are division rivals and both are expected to be above .500. The broncos have a lot of older players so it wouldnt be a shock if there were quite a few injuries in this game, theyve got a big hole at SS with their starter ferguson out so the Raiders will be looking to exploit that weakness.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:31 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Raiders vs. Broncos

The Raiders have got the pass protection to stop the Broncos great passing game but due to the Broncos tremedous defense it will be tough for the Raiders to get the ball moving. It will be a low scoring game and Im gonna go with 17-10 OT for the Raiders, but this one could easilly go either way. Its a very crutial game since these are division rivals and both are expected to be above .500. The broncos have a lot of older players so it wouldnt be a shock if there were quite a few injuries in this game, theyve got a big hole at SS with their starter ferguson out so the Raiders will be looking to exploit that weakness.

lol, since both sides think theyre gonna win ill make the prediction.

14-14. im serious, not a joke.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:12 pm

honestly, idk, both our teams are insane. Lebron has LT, who is the best player in the league, but the inside of his line is questionable, so my DT can exploit those weakness'. But he has a good QB and very good T who can tear it up in the running game, but IMO cant consistently stop the speed rushers, but LT is a game changer, and Randy Moss is still an elite WR. His D is young, and will be on the rise within the next few years, but altho my players are veterans, they are very good, and with the addition of Reggie Nelson, and also having Mike Griffin, Nick Fergusons loss wont be felt that much. Altho i lost Antonio Bryant, Rod Smith is a decent number 2, and my offense can still be good, it will be close but IMO it will be 24-17 Broncos
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:21 pm

catspajamas wrote:
honestly, idk, both our teams are insane. Lebron has LT, who is the best player in the league, but the inside of his line is questionable, so my DT can exploit those weakness'. But he has a good QB and very good T who can tear it up in the running game, but IMO cant consistently stop the speed rushers, but LT is a game changer, and Randy Moss is still an elite WR. His D is young, and will be on the rise within the next few years, but altho my players are veterans, they are very good, and with the addition of Reggie Nelson, and also having Mike Griffin, Nick Fergusons loss wont be felt that much. Altho i lost Antonio Bryant, Rod Smith is a decent number 2, and my offense can still be good, it will be close but IMO it will be 24-17 Broncos

that QB is about to get worse.... zoom's team is about to change a ton
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:28 pm

3 way trade with skins, raiders, jags
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:00 pm

catspajamas wrote:

yea man, if I get this jags trade to go through, then consider your passing game shut-down

woohooo ahahooooooooheehaooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww

nieemooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:12 pm

i mean 97 and 94 CBs.... walker will be lucky to get a reception
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:14 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:

and a 92 SS
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:14 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

and a 92 SS

but ur FS is 81
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:15 pm

idk, then ill just have to pound the rock with henry, and its not like youll be able to pass, on my D
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:18 pm

catspajamas wrote:
idk, then ill just have to pound the rock with henry, and its not like youll be able to pass, on my D

I should be able to handle a 90 and 86
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:19 pm

with moss, possibly, its gonna be close, but besides for that, be ready to get shit on
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:22 pm

catspajamas wrote:
with moss, possibly, its gonna be close, but besides for that, be ready to get shit on

well your running game might be a bit worse to after the trade, my D-line will get better but my LBs will be worse. My defense will certainly be hardened up overall though so dont expect to do much of anything on offense. Itll be a battle of whos defense will hold out the longest except Ive got 2 huge playmakers on my squad
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:34 pm

yeah but i have a bunch of great players. kearse is a 88, coleman is a 94, walker is a 91, abraham is a 93, thats just my d-line, i can stop the run, and my secondary is very fast, and williams and gold are fast, so id watch out, game of the week though
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:37 pm

lets put it this way. When you factor in how good my running game is compared to yours, and when you factor in how good your run defense is compared to mine, they should probably be about equal in the end.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Cardinals against Seahawks.. who wins?
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:43 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
lets put it this way. When you factor in how good my running game is compared to yours, and when you factor in how good your run defense is compared to mine, they should probably be about equal in the end.
i agree
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:55 pm

damn i lost real bad Sad
Back to top Go down
DC

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:55 pm

LIONS WIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WEEK 2 Predicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 2 Predicions   WEEK 2 Predicions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEEK 2 Predicions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next