Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beginning, of an end

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-07-13

The beginning, of an end Empty
PostSubject: The beginning, of an end   The beginning, of an end Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:31 pm

The previous league, called the YML, took a major impact by personal and draft issues. GM extrodinare SoxNats07 took control and changed the league around. He created a league called Madden 08 League, the league based of YML. He is bound to make the league work and not a bust like YML (or any other of my leagues lol ) and make this, the best league yet. Many people believe this league will work, while others are unsure. Commited people make leagues work, not commited admins. Any questions go to admin SoxNats07.

--The Nerds personal assistant,
yayanjl
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: The beginning, of an end   The beginning, of an end Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:33 pm

yayanjl wrote:
The previous league, called the YML, took a major impact by personal and draft issues. GM extrodinare SoxNats07 took control and changed the league around. He created a league called Madden 08 League, the league based of YML. He is bound to make the league work and not a bust like YML (or any other of my leagues lol ) and make this, the best league yet. Many people believe this league will work, while others are unsure. Commited people make leagues work, not commited admins. Any questions go to admin SoxNats07.

yayanjl

haha yea thats right
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: The beginning, of an end   The beginning, of an end Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:34 pm

nerd wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

yayanjl

haha yea thats right
You won the article war, that means Im still a step behind.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The beginning, of an end   The beginning, of an end Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:42 pm

yan i will make u the news feed mod since nerd declined the job
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: The beginning, of an end   The beginning, of an end Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:45 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
yan i will make u the news feed mod since nerd declined the job
He declined it? Wow. I thought I was his assantant.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: The beginning, of an end   The beginning, of an end Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:03 pm

ur still my assistant, just i am not the mod. remember that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning, of an end   The beginning, of an end Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning, of an end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: Non-League :: News Feed-
Jump to: