Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who should be #3 admin?

Go down 
5 posters

Who should be #3 admin?
DC
Who should be #3 admin? Vote_lcap50%Who should be #3 admin? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
cav_fan2
Who should be #3 admin? Vote_lcap38%Who should be #3 admin? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
catspajamas
Who should be #3 admin? Vote_lcap12%Who should be #3 admin? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Who should be #3 admin? Empty
PostSubject: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:37 pm

#2 is zoom, and im head admin (if u didnt know that already)
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:07 pm

:pig: :pig: :pig: bullshit all these peole suck im not voting i have a feeling by nest week no 1 will come on so if u dont do sometin fast this league will die
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:20 pm

something like making you admin?

i wanna see how you'd do as a mod first
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:20 pm

nieemo wrote:
:pig: :pig: :pig: bullshit all these peole suck im not voting i have a feeling by nest week no 1 will come on so if u dont do sometin fast this league will die

nieemo cut it out seriously, its dumb posts like this that make people NOT nominate you for admin, the whole pig thing is old and when your going to diss the league that doesnt show you as admin-material
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:25 pm

i voted
Back to top Go down
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:16 pm

i dont give a shit no 1s gonna vot for me wat ever i do so theres no use of trying zoom u dont do anything and u get nominated and im not dissin this league i like i just fell like its starting to die so dont go crazy for 1 post
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:24 pm

nieemo wrote:
i dont give a shit no 1s gonna vot for me wat ever i do so theres no use of trying zoom u dont do anything and u get nominated and im not dissin this league i like i just fell like its starting to die so dont go crazy for 1 post

I dont do anything?

Ive been doing behind the scenes tasks for sox from the get-go (editing FA list, counting votes, etc.) and youve done jack all except for posting pictures of pigs. And if you dont want me to get pissed then dont say dumb stuff like

"bullshit all these people suck"
"im not voting"
"next week no one will come on"
Back to top Go down
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:41 pm

wat the hell dude wat do u want me to do theres nothing to do wen ur not a mod or admin i wanna help but i cant and dude im just tryin to have some fun and all i said is that i think this league is starting to die wats wrong with that
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:42 pm

nieemo wrote:
wat the hell dude wat do u want me to do theres nothing to do wen ur not a mod or admin i wanna help but i cant and dude im just tryin to have some fun and all i said is that i think this league is starting to die wats wrong with that

thats not all you said, like I said before, this is what got me pissed

"im not voting"

because those are stupid comments
Back to top Go down
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:45 pm

i was kiddin wen i said bullshit these people suck i like em all and i said i dont think people will start comin on this league anymore unless u guys do sometin i might wrong ok im just sayin so if u guys dont like wat im doin ill just quit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:46 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
nieemo wrote:

"im not voting"

Mad exactly what you said Zoom.

Don't be a dick and bash everything just because you can't get what you want. I still very much enjoy this league. I'm excited when the SIM days come around. Its gonna happen that people stop talking when there's little to no trades to make and there's no other topics to talk about. It'll happen in Patstown league and all the others if there's no other topics to discuss. Thats just how it is.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:47 pm

its not like we dont want you in the league, its just the non-stop pigs and spam is getting annoying.

and me and sox are talking about what we can do to spice things up in the league.

thirdly, this isnt the first time youve complained about how nobody voted for you for admin so Im thinking there was more truth to that bullshit part than there was sarcasm
Back to top Go down
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:51 pm

poeticpyro wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
nieemo wrote:

"im not voting"

Mad exactly what you said Zoom.

at the hell i post 1 damn comment and everyone starts spazzing ok sorry ill take all that back im just made ive been in all the leagues and no 1 votes 4 me so dude just tell me if i did sometin wrong dont go crazy

Don't be a dick and bash everything just because you can't get what you want. I still very much enjoy this league. I'm excited when the SIM days come around. Its gonna happen that people stop talking when there's little to no trades to make and there's no other topics to talk about. It'll happen in Patstown league and all the others if there's no other topics to discuss. Thats just how it is.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:53 pm

nieemo wrote:

at the hell i post 1 damn comment and everyone starts spazzing ok sorry ill take all that back im just made ive been in all the leagues and no 1 votes 4 me so dude just tell me if i did sometin wrong dont go crazy

you spam too much, if you didnt spam so much im sure you would have made starting trade council or something
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:05 am

by the way, DC has been doing an amazing job getting new GMs, i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:33 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
nieemo wrote:

you spam too much, if you didnt spam so much im sure you would have made starting trade council or something

i dont think doing this :pig: :pig: is gonna effect this league
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:46 am

keep voting people!
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:28 pm

i did
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:02 pm

i just did.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:16 pm

wow DC and cav_fan are pretty close
Back to top Go down
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:45 pm

i like pigs because they are pink and fat just like me :pig: :pig: :pig:
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:31 pm

I voted for DC cuz hes the only one I've talked to and he is very active from my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:31 pm

its been a day, im gonna lock this up.

congrats to DC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should be #3 admin?   Who should be #3 admin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who should be #3 admin?
Page 1 of 1