Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty
 
HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08


Number of posts : 6292
Age : 28
Localisation : New England
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)   Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:07 pm

I have a feeling this is going to be a long one.

Chris McAlister +1 OVR
Troy Polamalu +1 OVR
Ray Lewis +1 OVR
Kevin Williams +1 OVR
Derrick Burgess +1 OVR
Trevor Pryce +1 OVR
Kelly Gregg +1 OVR
Laurence Maroney +1 OVR
Justin Green +2 OVR
Keydrick Vincent +2 OVR
Sam Koch +2 OVR

not that long surprisingly.

_________________
Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Picture50

2007 Washington Redskins 13-3-0, SUPER BOWL WINNERS
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08


Number of posts : 6292
Age : 28
Localisation : New England
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)   Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:02 am

Week 11

Troy Polamalu +1 OVR (he was a 98 before)
Matt Stover +1 OVR
Derrick Burgess +1 OVR
Michael Boley +1 OVR
Daylon McCutcheon +1 OVR

_________________
Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Picture50

2007 Washington Redskins 13-3-0, SUPER BOWL WINNERS
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08


Number of posts : 6292
Age : 28
Localisation : New England
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)   Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:18 pm

Week 17

Chris McAlister +1
Ray Lewis +1
Kevin Williams +1
Chad Clifton +1
Kelly Gregg +1
Alex Smith +1
Justin Green +1

_________________
Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Picture50

2007 Washington Redskins 13-3-0, SUPER BOWL WINNERS
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08


Number of posts : 6292
Age : 28
Localisation : New England
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)   Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:19 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Week 17

Chris McAlister +1
Ray Lewis +1
Kevin Williams +1
Chad Clifton +1
Kelly Gregg +1
Alex Smith +1
Justin Green +1

Chris McAlister -2
Troy Polamalu -1
Kevin Williams -2
Chad Clifton -2
Justin Green +1
Corey Dillon +1
Alex Smith -2
Sam Koch +2
Steve Foley -1

_________________
Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Picture50

2007 Washington Redskins 13-3-0, SUPER BOWL WINNERS
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89


Number of posts : 1816
Localisation : 2089, 2089, 2089....
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)   Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:56 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Week 17

Chris McAlister +1
Ray Lewis +1
Kevin Williams +1
Chad Clifton +1
Kelly Gregg +1
Alex Smith +1
Justin Green +1

Chris McAlister -2
Troy Polamalu -1
Kevin Williams -2
Chad Clifton -2
Justin Green +1
Corey Dillon +1
Alex Smith -2
Sam Koch +2
Steve Foley -1

Is the second list from the playoffs? If so, thats a shitload of loss of progression from one or two games lol.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!


Number of posts : 2219
Age : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)   Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:06 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Week 17

Chris McAlister +1
Ray Lewis +1
Kevin Williams +1
Chad Clifton +1
Kelly Gregg +1
Alex Smith +1
Justin Green +1

Chris McAlister -2
Troy Polamalu -1
Kevin Williams -2
Chad Clifton -2
Justin Green +1
Corey Dillon +1
Alex Smith -2
Sam Koch +2
Steve Foley -1

Is the second list from the playoffs? If so, thats a shitload of loss of progression from one or two games lol.

yea that list is from the playoffs, and yea its pretty bad. But the main reason was probably because you lost to me... and you were at home... Very Happy

_________________
Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) LTwologo

G-MEN SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89


Number of posts : 1816
Localisation : 2089, 2089, 2089....
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)   Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:21 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Week 17

Chris McAlister +1
Ray Lewis +1
Kevin Williams +1
Chad Clifton +1
Kelly Gregg +1
Alex Smith +1
Justin Green +1

Chris McAlister -2
Troy Polamalu -1
Kevin Williams -2
Chad Clifton -2
Justin Green +1
Corey Dillon +1
Alex Smith -2
Sam Koch +2
Steve Foley -1

Is the second list from the playoffs? If so, thats a shitload of loss of progression from one or two games lol.

yea that list is from the playoffs, and yea its pretty bad. But the main reason was probably because you lost to me... and you were at home... Very Happy

Oh SHIT! One game and that much! At Home too! FUCK! Makes me feel better that Morrison retired now... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!


Number of posts : 2219
Age : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)   Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:01 pm

no hes comin back, you'll see

_________________
Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) LTwologo

G-MEN SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89


Number of posts : 1816
Localisation : 2089, 2089, 2089....
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)   Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
no hes comin back, you'll see

Not on the field Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz


Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)   Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:30 pm

he going to draft his brother most likely

_________________
Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Picture56-1
Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Staylorsigqh3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)   Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Baltimore Ravens progression (Week 17)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Penang Bike Week
» WARFRAME - First Week Tips
» US Chess Championships 2012
» Friday Update: Week 32/2012, Some units by Pepp
» Friday Update: Week 37/2012, New flags

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: 2007 archive :: Progressions-
Jump to: