Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titans/Lions(cancelled)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Titans/Lions(cancelled) Empty
PostSubject: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:12 am

Titans get: Clinton Portis and Shelton Quarles
Lions get: Julius Jones, Andra Davis, 08 5th

Titans accept
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:14 am

titans0021 wrote:

Titans accept

Lions agree
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:29 pm

looks fair. age makes up for the ovrs.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:05 pm

I also saw the trade posted this morning.

If trades keep being deleted, as I've personally seen several times, admin privledges need to be removed.

Your cheating. An admin can't be notorious for pulling fast ones. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:34 pm

poeticpyro wrote:

If trades keep being deleted, as I've personally seen several times, admin privledges need to be removed.

Nobody is pulling a fast one. Sox has done it, and I posted in the trade before to put it on hold.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:37 pm

Name a trade I deleted.
Back to top Go down
Jayme96

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:36 pm

poeticpyro wrote:

Yep, it is indeed cheating. I posted a trade last night for Portis, and this morning it was gone. I PM'd him asking where it went, and he said he found a better trade so he took it....nevermind the fact that he'd already agreed to trade him to me. CHEATING!
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:38 pm

That is not permitted. DC said you were fine with the trade being cancelled.

I want an explanation for this before this trade can get considered.
Back to top Go down
Jayme96

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:47 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
That is not permitted. DC said you were fine with the trade being cancelled.

I want an explanation for this before this trade can get considered.

He's lying through his teeth if that's in reference to me being ok with it being cancelled. I posted it, went to bed, got up and it was gone. Period. Then he told me not to get all mad, and wanted to know if I was interested in Julius Jones.
Back to top Go down
Jayme96

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:48 pm

One more thing, I posted in here today about him deleting my trade too, and that post got deleted as well. Someone needs to be stripped of all mod privileges, or I'm out of here. Not going to put up with that kind of BS...dishonest people piss me off.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:59 pm

Jayme96 wrote:
One more thing, I posted in here today about him deleting my trade too, and that post got deleted as well. Someone needs to be stripped of all mod privileges, or I'm out of here. Not going to put up with that kind of BS...dishonest people piss me off.

The appropriate actions will be taken. And he told me that he talked to you..

drewcorrothers (5:37:01 PM): and I told that Jayme kid
drewcorrothers (5:37:06 PM): that I was no longer doing it
drewcorrothers (5:37:10 PM): thru PMs

He didn't mention that you didn't like it, but it kinda sounded like you didn't mind the way he said it.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:02 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Jayme96 wrote:

The appropriate actions will be taken. And he told me that he talked to you..

drewcorrothers (5:37:01 PM): and I told that Jayme kid
drewcorrothers (5:37:06 PM): that I was no longer doing it
drewcorrothers (5:37:10 PM): thru PMs

He didn't mention that you didn't like it, but it kinda sounded like you didn't mind the way he said it.

That in bold seriously shows no proof at all... you can type that out in a second. I'm on the verge of being done here. You got some real cheaters in this league, and I hate that with a passion...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:03 pm

Zoom and I are going to talk to him and action will be taken. Please hold on you guys...
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:04 am

SoxNats07 wrote:
Zoom and I are going to talk to him and action will be taken. Please hold on you guys...

Whatever do what the fuck you want
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:41 am

Well, I saw that trade yesterday, and it said he'd put it on hold, and I know there was something involving the FBs, but w/e. I'm alright whether this trade goes through or not because I've got Rudi coming back in two weeks. He pm'd me and asked if I was interested in Portis, so just send me a pm when this is all settled, and I'm not to blame, so lets just avoid bringing me up, not that anybody is, I'd just hate to get dragged into this.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:52 am

Don't worry titans, you wouldn't get in trouble for this.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:38 pm

titans0021 wrote:

Titans accept

Also can this on be done?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans/Lions(cancelled)   Titans/Lions(cancelled) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans/Lions(cancelled)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: Transactions :: Trades :: Trade Archives :: Denied Trades-
Jump to: