Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason Empty
PostSubject: Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason   Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:55 pm

LADAINIAN TOMLINSON: HB
will be going on the trade block at seasons end, by then he will be 29 years old, will have 3 years left on his contract and will most likely still be 99 overall. Any team would benefit from having him on their squad, Id need a HB 82+ in return. Arguably the best player in the game and he WILL be available at the end of the season.

ROY WILLIAMS: SS
will be going on the trade block at seasons end, by then he will be 28 years old and im resigning him to a 2 year contract. Hes a premier safety who I have projected as being 96 by seasons end (+2 from his starting rating). Hes a stellar SS and Id like to get an 82+ FS back in return.

LEMAR MARSHALL: LOLB
will be going on the trade block at seasons end, by then he will be 31 years old, im not sure yet what contract extension I will be giving him but dont expect one too high. I have him projected as a 86 by seasons end (-1 from his starting rating). Hes a veteran OLB that offers good support if your lacking in that category, I WOULDNT need a replacement at his position.

RANDY MOSS: WR
will be going on the trade block at seasons end, by then he will be 31 years old, im not sure yet what contract extension I will be giving him but you can expect perhaps 2 years. I have him projected as a 94 by seasons end (+0 from his starting rating). It is crutial that I get a WR 85+ in return if Moss was to leave Oakland.

BYRON LEFTWICH: QB
will be going on the trade block at seasons end, by then he will be 28 years old, im not sure yet what contract extension I will be giving him but you can expect perhaps 1 year. I have him projected as an 84 by seasons end (+2 from starting rating). This is only IF I resign him, theres a slight chance that I wont.

my needs are as follows (but im looking to upgrade at ANY position):
QB 86+
WR 90+
WR 85+
RE 86+
LOLB 85+
ROLB 85+
C 80+
ANY first round pick (although preferably top 13 im really interested in)

Players that will be difficult to get include:
Marcus McNeil
Justin Smiley
Cory Redding
Rashean Mathis
LaRon Landry
Darrelle Revis

Player that is untouchable is:
Kirk Morrison

~~~~YOU CAN PM ME NOW WITH OFFERS OR PLAYERS THAT YOU DONT MIND DEALING AND WE CAN LEAVE THINGS ON HOLD UNTIL TRADING RESUMES~~~~
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason   Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:19 pm

thats about a 9 week period your looking at there zoom, probably more.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason   Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:36 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
thats about a 9 week period your looking at there zoom, probably more.

I know, I just decided to write it now so I wouldnt later, and this way incase someone wants to pm me an offer they can
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason   Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:36 pm

how is my sig coming.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason   Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:38 pm

wut?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason   Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:38 pm

max1 wrote:
how is my sig coming.

my photoshop expired so I have to download a cracked verison
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason   Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:41 pm

ok.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason   Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:42 pm

max1 wrote:
ok.

I got your sig done without animations before my trial version ended though so once I download it again it shouldnt be too long after that
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason   Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:42 pm

ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason   Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oakland Raiders trade block: for the offseason
Page 1 of 1