Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come on guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:57 pm

Do you really want this league to die? Because that's what we're heading for.... if you do, thats fine I'll just stop doing the league. We really need to get the posting up you guys, come on lets try not to kill this league.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:16 pm

Yeah, I dont see why you guys just cant have 2 screens open, one for sox' league and one for TML. The two can coincide. This leagues simming and has gone the longest so far, do we really want to jeopardize that? I dont think we do or should.

me and sox have been talking and we're thinking about:

-more simming (once on friday, twice on saturday) to get us to the offseason faster
-no trade deadline (if you can turn it off mid-season)
-prizes (actually prizes not a pat on the back, only problem with this is that youd have to give out personal information which is a bit sketchy and I think a lot of us are too cheap to donate prizes Very Happy lol)
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:23 pm

Well, maybe for prizes we could give out comp FA picks or something, or something that would benefit you in the league... these prizes could include:

Most active poster (not necessarily how many posts you have, but how many quality posts)
Best GM
Best sportsman
Most active GM

and more
Back to top Go down
Emmitt22

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:53 pm

I like the idea of simming twice on SAT baby even though my team sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:58 pm

i like the idea too
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:27 pm

I'd love some other ideas to get some more activity here..
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:44 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Well, maybe for prizes we could give out comp FA picks or something, or something that would benefit you in the league... these prizes could include:

Most active poster (not necessarily how many posts you have, but how many quality posts)
Best GM
Best sportsman
Most active GM

and more

I wouldn't do something like that, but maybe a custom sig for those things instead of extra picks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:45 pm

wildcats wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

Best GM
Best sportsman
Most active GM

and more

I wouldn't do something like that, but maybe a custom sig for those things instead of extra picks.

I want your first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Number of posts : 215

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:18 am

I really don't think this league is dying. It's just now that the trade deadline has passed teams are basically set, and people find that there isn't really a need to be posting. Like me, I'll check this site a few times a day, but probably not posting anything because its just free time between sim days.

As for prizes, It's really a tough subject. It'd be nice to get extra picks, but that could bring about a lot of arguments as for whom is the best gm, the most active, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:10 pm

well we clearly already know who is the most active GM king
Back to top Go down
Emmitt22

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:01 pm

Ye zoom other than sox
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 5:02 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Yeah, I dont see why you guys just cant have 2 screens open, one for sox' league and one for TML. The two can coincide. This leagues simming and has gone the longest so far, do we really want to jeopardize that? I dont think we do or should.

me and sox have been talking and we're thinking about:

-more simming (once on friday, twice on saturday) to get us to the offseason faster
-no trade deadline (if you can turn it off mid-season)
-prizes (actually prizes not a pat on the back, only problem with this is that youd have to give out personal information which is a bit sketchy and I think a lot of us are too cheap to donate prizes Very Happy lol)

I like the Idea of simming more games.
Also the no trade dead line is interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 5:49 pm

We'd probably vote on those awards...

And I'm not sure if you can change the option to no trade deadline in Madden, I'll check though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come on guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys   Come on guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on guys
Page 1 of 1