Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The predictions question game

Go down 
+15
VY=MVP
Wes
catspajamas
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Zsirvone28
mksadng
silvablitz
Dman515
SimsZilla
Ruskie89
yayanjl
Ocho Cinco
Touchdown Jesus!
max1
SoxNats08
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

The predictions question game Empty
PostSubject: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:10 pm

We had this in MML, for those of you who had forgotten. Basically, you have to answer the person's question in your own opinion..... I'll start:

Will Randy Moss stay with the Patriots after this year?
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:13 pm

The way he and Brady have been hooking up I have no reason to think otherwise, They have had incredible chemistry and Randy and Tom just seem to be loving it. Unless something takes a turn for the worst down the road I see him getting an extension. Although I think they let Stallworth walk and test FA.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:14 pm

Yes, Because he wants to become a pro bowl WR for years to come and Brady is the man that will help him do it.

Q: Fluke that Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitz didnt lead their team in Rec yards but a TE did in the game against the 49ers?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:18 pm

falso!
thats spanish for false

leinarts a young QB and they tend to rely on TE's more often than WR's. And judging by how he doesnt progress along very well (and doubts himself a lot), I dont see him progressing along smoothly for a while.

Q: Was the Raiders loss to the Broncos a fluke?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:20 pm

A: No it wasn't a fluke, although I was rooting for the Raiders.

Q: Will the Redskins defense this year be in the top 16?
Back to top Go down
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:39 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
falso!
thats spanish for false

leinarts a young QB and they tend to rely on TE's more often than WR's. And judging by how he doesnt progress along very well (and doubts himself a lot), I dont see him progressing along smoothly for a while.

I would agree with you if that TE was Antonio Gate, Todd Heap, Gonzo, etc...but its leonard pope, I wouldn't neccesarily say it was a fluke but I don't expect that to be the case much more this year.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:45 pm

RpAaVtEsNS wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
falso!
thats spanish for false

I would agree with you if that TE was Antonio Gate, Todd Heap, Gonzo, etc...but its leonard pope, I wouldn't neccesarily say it was a fluke but I don't expect that to be the case much more this year.

well theres no way that Popes gonna get more yards during the entirety of the season than Fitz or boldin, but considering its just early on in the season and in Leinarts career, im not the least bit surprised. It wasnt a fluke that game by any means, if the TE will wind up with more yards this year then that will be a fluke. Note that he said in the game against the 9ers not that he will in the season
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:49 am

Q. Will Cincinnati Bengals CB Jonathan Joseph get his first Carrer interception in the 2008 season?
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:28 am

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Q. Will Cincinnati Bengals CB Jonathan Joseph get his first Carrer interception in the 2008 season?

A. He has two already.

Q. Will Adrian Peterson be the NFL's leading rusher at the end of the season while still missing two games?
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:16 am

yayanjl wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

A. He has two already.

Q. Will Adrian Peterson be the NFL's leading rusher at the end of the season while still missing two games?

A. Yes because he is a best.

Q: Will the patriots go undeafted?
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:17 am

max1 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

A. He has two already.

Beast.

And yes, although they will go down in history as the undefeated team that didn't win the super bowl.

Question: Will Dallas represent the NFC in the Super Bowl, or will the Pack, with a healthy KGB and Woodsen, beat them in the NFC Championship this time around?
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:01 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
max1 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

A. He has two already.

Beast.

And yes, although they will go down in history as the undefeated team that didn't win the super bowl.

Question: Will Dallas represent the NFC in the Super Bowl, or will the Pack, with a healthy KGB and Woodsen, beat them in the NFC Championship this time around?
Dallas will. (after the lions beat them next week)
Will the phins not win a game?
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:18 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
max1 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

A. He has two already.

Beast.

Dallas will. (after the lions beat them next week)
Will the phins not win a game?

No. They will finish the season 2-14.

Will Vince Young make Houston look silly by running and passing all over them this sunday?
Back to top Go down
Dman515
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:49 pm

He'll make them look bad but he'll throw costly interseptions and show why he's one of the most overrated QB's in the NFL

Will Vick play football again and if so at what position?
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:42 pm

Dman515 wrote:
He'll make them look bad but he'll throw costly interseptions and show why he's one of the most overrated QB's in the NFL

Yeah, he will be back in the August of 2010, and duh! He will play QB.

Q: How bad does GB suck?
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:01 pm

yayanjl wrote:
Dman515 wrote:

Not as bad as the other three teams in their division, who didn't make the playoffs.

Question: Will the Jags' rushing game control the clock and help them win against New England?
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:06 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
Dman515 wrote:

Not as bad as the other three teams in their division, who didn't make the playoffs.

Question: Will the Jags' rushing game control the clock and help them win against New England?

A- the jags run game will keep it close but stallworth and Welker are going to have big games. But i def see the jags covering the spread and keeping the game alot closer than people think , but pats win in the final minutes with a gostawski kick

Q- really who is the better team, cowboys or Packers. we know the packers lost ot the cowboys in real life but thats was due to injuries if both teams are heatly who wins
Back to top Go down
Dman515
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:49 pm

Cowboys they have the offensive threats and I think they are coached much better. Romo shows more mobility and I feel their running attack is better and much more proven. They have more star players on both sides of the ball and have been battle tested in the toughest NFC division.

question who is the most overated QB in the nfl
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:01 pm

Dman515 wrote:
Cowboys they have the offensive threats and I think they are coached much better. Romo shows more mobility and I feel their running attack is better and much more proven. They have more star players on both sides of the ball and have been battle tested in the toughest NFC division.

Vince Young.

Q: who is most under rated RB?
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:04 pm

max1 wrote:
Dman515 wrote:

Vince Young.

Q: who is most under rated RB?
When healthy, Deuce Mcallister is easily the most underrated RB in the league.

Who is the most overrated LB in the NFL?
Back to top Go down
Dman515
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:05 pm

I'm gonna have to with my team and say Thomas Jones. On the Bears he was recognized as a good running back, but with a line consisting of little more than Mangold and Dbrick he's accomplished rushing for 1100 yards in an offence with a terrible passing game and horrific run blocking.
If you could have one player to start a franchise with no LT Manning Brady who would u take
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:37 pm

Dman515 wrote:
I'm gonna have to with my team and say Thomas Jones. On the Bears he was recognized as a good running back, but with a line consisting of little more than Mangold and Dbrick he's accomplished rushing for 1100 yards in an offence with a terrible passing game and horrific run blocking.
If you could have one player to start a franchise with no LT Manning Brady who would u take

I would take.... Champ Bailey. He shuts down the field, and is a vet.

Q: Who do you think should have won ROY (other than AD)
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:46 pm

max1 wrote:
Dman515 wrote:

Pat Willis...

Q - (I want an opinion from someone who doesn't hate the Pats)

Are the 2007 Patriots one of the top 5 teams of all time?
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:50 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
max1 wrote:
Dman515 wrote:

Pat Willis...

Q - (I want an opinion from someone who doesn't hate the Pats)

Are the 2007 Patriots one of the top 5 teams of all time?

They are easily top 3 to be honest. Still behind the 14-0 fins and the 85 Bears (who is #1)

Q - Will Minnesota make the playoffs next year?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:27 am

A - depends on their offseason moves..

a bad offseason means no, and a good one means yes

the QB position is imp, id go after mcnabb if i were them

Q - Should Joe Gibbs have retired?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The predictions question game   The predictions question game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The predictions question game
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next