Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Respect

Go down 
+2
Touchdown Jesus!
BarackObama4Prez
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:16 pm

Alright guys, I have been here longer than most people. I was one of the original guys in this league, I was here when it all started in the BML. I then moved over with all the other guys into the YML. The YML moved here, and i still came. I have been an active GM in every league. I am on every single day. I make posts every day. I cooperate with all GMs ( exceptions for DC, but I am over that). But why the fuck does everyone disregard me when they talk about the main guyz? why the fuck does know one care about me when they consider admin voting or trade council? why the fuck does no one care? I have been doing my duty as a GM for a long, long time, but I may just stop altogether if I dont get anything out of it.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:20 pm

the reason for your lack of respect in this league would probably because your putting a league where almost none of us are in above the other leagues. Just my opinion though
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:21 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
the reason for your lack of respect in this league would probably [b]because your putting a league where almost none of us are in above the other leagues[/b]. Just my opinion though

wtf?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:23 pm

VNFL
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
VNFL

what does that mean? that has nothing to do with what I said?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:35 pm

yes it does, Im just saying that you havent been logging onto this league as often as before you joined up with VNFL which is the suggested reason I gave
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:36 pm

btw sox has told me like 5 times that your more interested in VNFL than you are this league
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:40 pm

Really if you wanted to be on the TC or something you could just ask instead of tell people you don't think you get respect. Plus, when we were running for a 3rd admin it was a self-nominated thing, which means you should have nominated yourself. Also, if you would like to be on the TC I bet we could squeeze you in there.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:42 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Really if you wanted to be on the TC or something you could just ask instead of tell people you don't think you get respect. Plus, when we were running for a 3rd admin it was a self-nominated thing, which means you should have nominated yourself. Also, if you would like to be on the TC I bet we could squeeze you in there.

I noticed your sig says tied for first place in the division. You gotta change that now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:47 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
the reason for your lack of respect in this league would probably because your putting a league where almost none of us are in above the other leagues. Just my opinion though

Grow up, dude.

If he's doing his job, his team is set, etc, etc, who cares if he's active in another league? Aren't most of you in several leagues?

Also, OP, you shouldn't be active in a league just so that you can reap benefits from it. Enjoy your time and win some games. That's it.

But, Zoom, you're being childish here. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

I noticed your sig says tied for first place in the division. You gotta change that now Very Happy

Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:53 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

Grow up, dude.

If he's doing his job, his team is set, etc, etc, who cares if he's active in another league? Aren't most of you in several leagues?

Also, OP, you shouldn't be active in a league just so that you can reap benefits from it. Enjoy your time and win some games. That's it.

But, Zoom, you're being childish here. Just my 2 cents.

how is that at all childish. Hes making this post saying "Ive been with you guys from the start" but then he ditches us. I dont think hes set with his team either because hes been trying to trade McNabb. I suggest you read everything before giving an insult which you wouldnt even be saying in the first place if you werent an admin in VNFL. You arent even a GM in this league anymore so im not sure what authority you have to insult someone... I suggest you get your facts straight instead of you yourself acting childish
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:54 pm

I'll stay out of this, I have authority here, but on the VNFL I'm screwed haha jk
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:17 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
how is that at all childish. Hes making this post saying "Ive been with you guys from the start" but then he ditches us. I dont think hes set with his team either because hes been trying to trade McNabb. I suggest you read everything before giving an insult which you wouldnt even be saying in the first place if you werent an admin in VNFL. You arent even a GM in this league anymore so im not sure what authority you have to insult someone... I suggest you get your facts straight instead of you yourself acting childish

I read as much as I needed to in order to say what I did.

He ditched you? Did he resign his spot as a GM? Did he quit the league? I'm pretty sure I must've missed that, if it happened.

I call 'em like I see 'em. I'm not a GM in the league? What's that have to do with insulting someone? You lost me right there. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

As I said, I disagree with the OP as well. I don't think that either of your reasoning is correct in this situation. But, if you think that anything you said has to do with why I said what I did, you don't know me very well.

But you'll get over it.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:25 pm

you said what you did because I think he should spend more time in this league IF HES GOING TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE IVE BEEN HERE FROM THE GET-GO, and if that isnt the reason I beg of you to give me a reasonable explanation to say im childish. I have no problem with people being in multiple leagues but if your going to say that Ive been around for so long when in reality you arent very active at all and placing your loyalties elsewhere asking for more respect when recently you havent done as much as you could be doing to earn it (nerd I have respect for you but I would have even more if you didnt do things like this, no offense or anything but really, you get a lot of respect but recently you just havent been living up to your usual standards IMO).

And how would you like it if I just got like 20 people to sign onto VNFL and just say insulting posts? Im sure you wouldnt like it (obviously I wouldnt do it because im not that kind of person) but thats basically what your doing but on an extremely lower scale.
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:32 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
you said what you did because I think he should spend more time in this league IF HES GOING TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE IVE BEEN HERE FROM THE GET-GO, and if that isnt the reason I beg of you to give me a reasonable explanation to say im childish. I have no problem with people being in multiple leagues but if your going to say that Ive been around for so long when in reality you arent very active at all and placing your loyalties elsewhere asking for more respect when recently you havent done as much as you could be doing to earn it (nerd I have respect for you but I would have even more if you didnt do things like this, no offense or anything but really, you get a lot of respect but recently you just havent been living up to your usual standards IMO).

IMO, you're saying "stay here, you're ours, and if you don't, you'll suffer". That's like me telling Neal, who's always been very loyal to our site, that he can't be on the TC anymore because he's been splitting up his time between more sites. It's selfish -- if the guy can do a job, it shouldn't matter to you where else he spends his time. If he has been here from the get-go, and has always been an extremely active and responsible GM, what does his being in another league have to do with anything? I'm not sure where you're coming from -- it seems like you're just mad that he's been spending some time elsewhere.

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
And how would you like it if I just got like 20 people to sign onto VNFL and just say insulting posts? Im sure you wouldnt like it (obviously I wouldnt do it because im not that kind of person) but thats basically what your doing but on an extremely lower scale.

That's a TERRIBLE analogy. Horrible. Nobody got anyone to sign in here. I didn't go get a bunch of people to come on here and attack you, lol. I didn't "just say insulting posts". I commented on one topic. Sorry if that's too overwhelming for you to handle.

I read something that I didn't agree with and I commented on it. If you think someone saying you're being childish (once, and about a particular subject) is a stinging "insult", I wanna know where you come from. Must be a nice place.

My point wasn't to attack you. It wasn't to attack anyone. I was trying to point out that you were being selfish and using faulty logic behind keeping someone else down. Take it for what you will.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:40 pm

just 3 things

1) Neal probably didnt make a whole spiel about saying hes been here from the beginning and that he doesnt get enough respect when his attendence in the league has dropped a lot, I dont mind people being in multiple leagues but when you say you dont get enough respect in this league and saying your deserving of an admin spot when your on maybe once every two days at best because you prefer another league, I just gotta say that you should be asking for an admin spot in a league where your more active, and a lot of people have been here from the beginning and are getting a lot less respect than you are nerd so I wouldnt be too concerned there. If he has stopped logging onto this league as a result of feeling disrespected then im sorry if this league has done that but at least by my part it isnt like that at all, not even close to that. Ive got respect for you nerd and the fact youve stuck with so many leagues, but it just doesnt make much sense to me when you go out and say this as an announcement, if your feeling like your getting a lack of respect then you should pm one of us and I can try my best so you feel otherwise

2) I said that it was an extremely lower scale

3) I didnt consider it attacking me, what bothered me the most was why you said I was being childish
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:44 pm

woah woah woah calm down everyone
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:46 pm

neither of us are angry dude. Im just trying to understand where he's coming from and im sure hes just doing the same
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:48 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:17 pm

i have been here from the start too guys Sad But i am happy with TC Smile
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:21 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
just 3 things

1) Neal probably didnt make a whole spiel about saying hes been here from the beginning and that he doesnt get enough respect when his attendence in the league has dropped a lot, I dont mind people being in multiple leagues but when you say you dont get enough respect in this league and saying your deserving of an admin spot when your on maybe once every two days at best because you prefer another league, I just gotta say that you should be asking for an admin spot in a league where your more active, and a lot of people have been here from the beginning and are getting a lot less respect than you are nerd so I wouldnt be too concerned there. If he has stopped logging onto this league as a result of feeling disrespected then im sorry if this league has done that but at least by my part it isnt like that at all, not even close to that. Ive got respect for you nerd and the fact youve stuck with so many leagues, but it just doesnt make much sense to me when you go out and say this as an announcement, if your feeling like your getting a lack of respect then you should pm one of us and I can try my best so you feel otherwise

2) I said that it was an extremely lower scale

3) I didnt consider it attacking me, what bothered me the most was why you said I was being childish

u kno what Zoom, what you are saying is totally incorrect. I am on this site every damn day if u havent noticed. my team is set, but i am losing games and want something to change. isnt that what active GMs do? I am not begging you guyz to let me be admin, i am just saying that perhaps people should just remember that I have done my job, been loyal all this time, and have done nothing wrong. I am definitly not ditching this site, i have found stuff I like in VNFL, and am visiting there as well. if ur pissed at me for trying to spend time with both sites, back off, cuz i can name plenty of people on this site that have done so. and zoom, i wasnt talking to you when i posted this, why would I pm you? if i wanted to let u know something, i wouldve pmed you.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:21 pm

max1 wrote:

I was here before you were. in the BML and YML and in this league.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:22 pm

nerd wrote:
max1 wrote:

I was here before you were. in the BML and YML and in this league.

yea dude, i came a day after nerd.... you came like a month later
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:25 pm

nerd wrote:

u kno what Zoom, what you are saying is totally incorrect. I am on this site every damn day if u havent noticed. my team is set, but i am losing games and want something to change. isnt that what active GMs do? I am not begging you guyz to let me be admin, i am just saying that perhaps people should just remember that I have done my job, been loyal all this time, and have done nothing wrong. I am definitly not ditching this site, i have found stuff I like in VNFL, and am visiting there as well. if ur pissed at me for trying to spend time with both sites, back off, cuz i can name plenty of people on this site that have done so. and zoom, i wasnt talking to you when i posted this, why would I pm you? if i wanted to let u know something, i wouldve pmed you.

You arent on nearly as much as you used to be nerd, and if you are on every day its for like 5minute intervals. And the admin voting was self-nominational which you didnt do so theres noone to blame but yourself, theres jut no need to try and get pity out of the league when something like this can be dealt through other ways. And Ive stated at least three times that I dont have a problem with you being in multiple leagues, just dont ask for respect when you arent donating as much of your time as other members are. Sure youve been here from the beginning but so have 10-12 other guys. People know youve done your job but once again, 10-12 other people have as well, believe it or not your not the only one who has stuck with this league. And I know you cant admit that brianeal was a bad choice for admin, hes done so much in this short time that its absolutely ridiculous, I give a hats-off to that man because hes a machine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Respect
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: League News and Announcements-
Jump to: