Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Respect

Go down 
+2
Touchdown Jesus!
BarackObama4Prez
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

No Respect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:39 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
nerd wrote:

u kno what Zoom, what you are saying is totally incorrect. I am on this site every damn day if u havent noticed. my team is set, but i am losing games and want something to change. isnt that what active GMs do? I am not begging you guyz to let me be admin, i am just saying that perhaps people should just remember that I have done my job, been loyal all this time, and have done nothing wrong. I am definitly not ditching this site, i have found stuff I like in VNFL, and am visiting there as well. if ur pissed at me for trying to spend time with both sites, back off, cuz i can name plenty of people on this site that have done so. and zoom, i wasnt talking to you when i posted this, why would I pm you? if i wanted to let u know something, i wouldve pmed you.

You arent on nearly as much as you used to be nerd, and if you are on every day its for like 5minute intervals. And the admin voting was self-nominational which you didnt do so theres noone to blame but yourself, theres jut no need to try and get pity out of the league when something like this can be dealt through other ways. And Ive stated at least three times that I dont have a problem with you being in multiple leagues, just dont ask for respect when you arent donating as much of your time as other members are. Sure youve been here from the beginning but so have 10-12 other guys. People know youve done your job but once again, 10-12 other people have as well, believe it or not your not the only one who has stuck with this league. And I know you cant admit that brianeal was a bad choice for admin, hes done so much in this short time that its absolutely ridiculous, I give a hats-off to that man because hes a machine.

Thing is, he did nominate himself.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:43 pm

ok, and he was tied for third in voting so its not like hes neglected
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:55 pm

Well, I'm an admin here, and not in my first league and favorite league. But that's besides the point, its really initiative and what you bring to the table, if you aren't active in trying to change things for the better and stuff then you aren't going to get more responsibility. But in the VNFL and here I have shown a little intiative and activeness so I was voted to be 3rd admin in this league and in my other league I got put on the TC. So it is sort of a proven thing that if you try and do stuff to get noticed in a good way then people tend to respond. Because I was actually asked to do both jobs or at least apply. So its just a little advise because seriously, I didn't know who you were before now even if you have been on a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Respect   No Respect - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Respect
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: League News and Announcements-
Jump to: