Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Dman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Interview with Dman Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Dman   Interview with Dman Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:27 pm

Q1: What do you contribute to your success in the league thus far?

I really think that this year has been attributed to not really me making genious trades or anything like that, I aquired a good CB who will help dyson, but most of this success has just been great play by the players and I am at the top of the league in aquired atribute points, and everybody has seemed to be playing well. i think that recieving McCardell really helped my offence with recieving 3 solid recievers even though he was injured in the beginning of the year.

Q2: Will you be easing off your starters to prevent injuries?

I dont think I will unless its week 17 because I haven't ben hit with any injuries this season, and I still wanna fight for the week one bye. If the colts loose a game or the Ravens start to fall apart, I may bench a few of my key players, but I dont wanna get rid of any chances for them to make the probowl.

Q3: Do you think you can win the lombardi trophy this year?

I dont think I'll win the Lombardi trophy because of my late season trades , and even though they hurt my chances of a postseason run, I really built a franchise around them recieving two top 10 picks from my interviewer as well as a late 1st and a second round pick in the FA draft. Even though I dont have many needs to fill, I can upgrade at key positions like RB and MLB and hopefully get a 90 +replacement for my favorite player (Vilma) I still think I have a cha ce since I"m tied for the best record, especially since I end the season with two beatable teams in the Titans and Cheifs.

Q4: Can you come back and pull out another succesful season next year

I think my trades of Vilma and Rhodes are going to help me down the long run and I can draft Long or a top tier offensive lineman, or if Mcfadden falls to two I'll have a touph decision about who I'm gonna keep between Jones Washington and McFadden all of which i could recieve a pretty good price for. I'm not loosing any starters this offseason so I dont see why I can't repeat. I worked hard on trading Rhodes to free up space for Sam Williams and Corey Redding. I truthfully have no Idea where my picks are going especially since I have 4 picks in the rookie first and another in the FA so I have a lot of flexability.

Q5: What will you be trying to improve on this offseason?

I'm going try to bring stars into the big city, especially young players at key positions and I want to vastly improve my Oline as well
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Interview with Dman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dman   Interview with Dman Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:30 pm

great to have someone writing articles again, theyre a fun part of the league.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com

Interview with Dman
Page 1 of 1