Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

colts/ falcons

Go down 
+3
mksadng
Zsirvone28
A.J. Hawk Fan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

colts/ falcons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:20 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Hmm this trade is getting a lot of disapproval

maybe we should do a revote

Imo i say there be a group vote style

where everyone in this league can vote, and put an explantion, and than you count the ones that actually put an explantion !

thats how we do a underreview in a former league i was in

how about this:

if a trade is approved, the league can veto the trade and we can do a re-vote if its really unfair
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:21 pm

WTF so because a couple people have a problem with a trade that PEOPLE IN THE TRADE COUNCIL ALL SAID WAS FINE and we do a fuckin revote? thats bullshit! if mine gets revoted I want EVERY trade that I voted no on that got approved revoted on as well
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:23 pm

stop crying mk.
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:23 pm

mk take it easy,like people find trades to be uneven, so let the people of the league discuss about it

and if you wanna do veto trades, like go veto that trade with ben watson and second for dallas clark and a 5th rounder to than
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:24 pm

max1 wrote:
stop crying mk.
STFU MAX how bout you stop posting stuff on the Admin and Moderator comments in peoples profiles
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:25 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
mk take it easy,like people find trades to be uneven, so let the people of the league discuss about it

and if you wanna do veto trades, like go veto that trade with ben watson and second for dallas clark and a 5th rounder to than
r u still wining about that? wow it good approved before the season started, get over it, that trade was approved so was this one we cant just do revotes because people not on the trade council have a problem with it
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:26 pm

actuallt the tc dididnt like it much either.
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:27 pm

well this trade still has a chance of getting veto

i think it already 3 people that don't like the trade
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:27 pm

max1 wrote:
actuallt the tc dididnt like it much either.
really because it got voted 3-0 in favor of yes so ya they did and you voted yes to
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:29 pm

Quote :
I'll vote yes.

Wayne = Evans and the 08 second and 08 3rd

Sanders= 1st 09 and 2nd 09 and Landry

When I say "=" I don't me to say that it is perfectly balanced, I just think it is close enough.

Quote :
i vote yes

Quote :
Evans + 2nd 08 + 2nd 09 = Wayne

Landry + 1st 09 + 3rd 08 roughly equals sanders

I'll give it a yes, even though I don't like it at all.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:30 pm

hmm since no one likes the trade i think we should start the veto poll soon.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:30 pm

This trade isnt that bad at all, their ages are all only 1-2 years apart and the players im giving ARE ALL ATLEAST 7 points better, plus the rookie picks will be probably around an 80,77,77,73
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:31 pm

max1 wrote:
YOU VOTED YES SO DID WILDCATS SO DID SOX, your an AWFUL TC member and I honestly think you should get kicked out, you have no opinion you never vote against anything and then after you vote yes you say that it should be revoted and get denied?????
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:33 pm

mksadng wrote:
max1 wrote:
YOU VOTED YES SO DID WILDCATS SO DID SOX, your an AWFUL TC member and I honestly think you should get kicked out, you have no opinion you never vote against anything and then after you vote yes you say that it should be revoted and get denied?????

you sure are a good admin. i am glad your the one who replaced me insulting me like that. also thanks for showing me that your a immature brat.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:34 pm

calm the fuck down guys...
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:34 pm

well bro if you think the trade is fair let it go thorugh a reprocess and let other people vote on it

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:35 pm

max1 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
max1 wrote:

you sure are a good admin. i am glad your the one who replaced me insulting me like that. also thanks for showing me that your a immature brat.
because its true...you vote yes and then suggest a revote???if you didnt like the trade then you should have voted no, have an opinion dont be a follower.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:35 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
calm the fuck down guys...

shouldnt it be calm the fuck down MK?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:36 pm

lol i was about to lock it
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:38 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
well bro if you think the trade is fair let it go thorugh a reprocess and let other people vote on it
no because people arent looking at age and rating, your basis of argument was that Laron Landry and Lee Evans were much younger then Reggie Wayne and Bob Sanders so they will be just as good in a few years, BUT they are all only 1-2 years apart in age and he got & 7+ upgrade at WR and a guy who got 9 more TDs then Evans and a 12 point uprade at FS and a guy who went to the probowl last year. So I had him throw in an 80, 76-78,76-78 and a 72-74... and by Soxs trade leniency thing he said if it was about an 80 player off it should be approved and this trade would be considered a trade you should be lenient on.
SO it should not have to be revoted on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: colts/ falcons   colts/ falcons - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

colts/ falcons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2