Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yan's old league

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:43 pm

I need a link to that league please...I deleted it from my favorites...I cant get my updated DC until then...Thanks
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:45 pm

yml07.niceboard.com
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:47 pm

Now tell me why trades after the 4th dont count? Thats bullshit dude! I got Vince Young from the Titans on the 5th!
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:50 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
Now tell me why trades after the 4th dont count? Thats bullshit dude! I got Vince Young from the Titans on the 5th!

OK, here is the reason:

trades might have been made because of people falling during the draft. although i suppose any trade involving a pick after the 3rd round could count because we didnt get there..... basically, maybe u traded up to select a certain player, but in this draft they aren't there.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:51 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

OK, here is the reason:

trades might have been made because of people falling during the draft. although i suppose any trade involving a pick after the 3rd round could count because we didnt get there..... basically, maybe u traded up to select a certain player, but in this draft they aren't there.

Look at the trade...it involved one pick (a FA Pick) and the rest were just players...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:53 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

OK, here is the reason:

Look at the trade...it involved one pick (a FA Pick) and the rest were just players...

that is allowed in this league.... there were some exceptions, like if no picks were traded. take a look at my list of cancelled trades in league discussion, and you'll see that trade was never on the list.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:54 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

OK, here is the reason:

that is allowed in this league.... there were some exceptions, like if no picks were traded. take a look at my list of cancelled trades in league discussion, and you'll see that trade was never on the list.

All I saw (which I guess I should have looked harder) was that all trades after the 4th of July were null and void...Im sorry if I jumped the gun...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:55 pm

no problem, my bad. later in the announcement i mentioned that its only if it involved rookie picks. my bad
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:01 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
no problem, my bad. later in the announcement i mentioned that its only if it involved rookie picks. my bad

Not your fault man...Im an idiot and I spoke too soon...

Its cool...I kinda wish it was further back now Smile I want #22 back!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:22 pm

Well I made a big one with the eagles and want to make sure the trade happens even though I got a pick in it
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:24 pm

lebronzoom wrote:
Well I made a big one with the eagles and want to make sure the trade happens even though I got a pick in it

no, that was cancelled.... if the eagles GM still agrees to it, you can redo it.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:27 pm

ok thats good to know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yan's old league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yan's old league   Yan's old league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yan's old league
Page 1 of 1