Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patriots/Buccaneers

Go down 
+4
eaglesfan90
Touchdown Jesus!
silvablitz
Wes
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:17 pm

hope offseeason progression helps out Ashew in rbk if not Mcfadden is done
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:18 pm

silvabiltz wrote:

I have a 98 FB for a price Razz
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:19 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:

really
who and price ?
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:20 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:

really
who and price ?

really?

Take this conversation elsewhere please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:54 pm

It's Askew... not Ashew...
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:05 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
I really dont think you should be allowed to back out of a trade thats already been approved but well have to wait and see what Sox says.

If we are allowed to, I want that 3-way trade back.

well it hasn't been processed yet

The trade stays, once it announced that the trade passed or got denied, there is no way to go back on it unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Then i guess that means that we get the rights to Chris Houston, Chris Hovan, and Jermaine Phillips for the cost of Rodney Harrison right?

Start getting impartial. You TOO brian.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:41 pm

HCWesWilliams wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
I really dont think you should be allowed to back out of a trade thats already been approved but well have to wait and see what Sox says.

If we are allowed to, I want that 3-way trade back.

well it hasn't been processed yet

The trade stays, once it announced that the trade passed or got denied, there is no way to go back on it unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Then i guess that means that we get the rights to Chris Houston, Chris Hovan, and Jermaine Phillips for the cost of Rodney Harrison right?

Start getting impartial. You TOO brian.

Care to enlighten me with some links or more information?, I have no idea what you are talking about
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:43 pm

we had a former trade with the buc where they got Harrison and other players for phipps and other things

than Neal said he didn't wanna do it and all that so it got cancelled
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:50 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
we had a former trade with the buc where they got Harrison and other players for phipps and other things

You agreed mutually to have it canceled, and that is a totally different situation
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:19 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:

You agreed mutually to have it canceled, and that is a totally different situation

No it's not. I didn't ACTUALLY agree to it mutually. I even had this conversation with Soxnats. Buccanneers REFUSED to add something else to the deal after trading someone that they didn't even have on their roster. So I wasn't really even given the option by Buccaneers, i was forced to cancel it.

Like i said, Start Being imPartial. I mean no disrespect, but you can't make one rule for one person and another for someone else.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:26 pm

HCWesWilliams wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:

No it's not. I didn't ACTUALLY agree to it mutually. I even had this conversation with Soxnats. Buccanneers REFUSED to add something else to the deal after trading someone that they didn't even have on their roster. So I wasn't really even given the option by Buccaneers, i was forced to cancel it.

Like i said, Start Being imPartial. I mean no disrespect, but you can't make one rule for one person and another for someone else.

HCWesWilliams wrote:

Since I am confident I can get another Good deal of this nature elsewhere I reluctantly agree.

So....they refused, does Brianeal run the sim?, does he control the moves made in Sox's game?, does he run the league?

You could've done something, there is no way that he could just refuse, he has no control over it, you could've done something about this, instead, you reluctantly agreed to cancel.

And your constant barrage of criticism is not needed, we all do the best we can, is life fair?, hell no. do you expect an online madden sim to always be fair?
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:33 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
HCWesWilliams wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:

HCWesWilliams wrote:

Since I am confident I can get another Good deal of this nature elsewhere I reluctantly agree.

So....they refused, does Brianeal run the sim?, does he control the moves made in Sox's game?, does he run the league?

You could've done something, there is no way that he could just refuse, he has no control over it, you could've done something about this, instead, you reluctantly agreed to cancel.

And your constant barrage of criticism is not needed, we all do the best we can, is life fair?, hell no. do you expect an online madden sim to always be fair?

I tried to do somethign about it, i complained to several Administrators about it at the time. I recall taking it to mk, Zsirvone and Sox. but nothing was done. Like i said i'm not meaning to be disrespectful and I can live with this trade. But i'm saying, you got to be impartial with every rule.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:37 pm

HCWesWilliams wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
HCWesWilliams wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:

HCWesWilliams wrote:

I tried to do somethign about it, i complained to several Administrators about it at the time. I recall taking it to mk, Zsirvone and Sox. but nothing was done. Like i said i'm not meaning to be disrespectful and I can live with this trade. But i'm saying, you got to be impartial with every rule.

I was never contacted about this problem, don't tell me to be more impartial when I had no hand in trying to fix the problem, I would've said something myself, but it was my first few days as Admin in this league. Next time you have a problem with a rule or something, contact me and I will ensure that everything goes how it should ( <-----This is for everyone, not just you)
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:16 pm

I also had a trade that was approved and then the guy decided he didnt want to do it and it was cancelled...
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:06 pm

mksadng wrote:
I also had a trade that was approved and then the guy decided he didnt want to do it and it was cancelled...

exactly

but when we ask for it we can't ?

like it hasn't been processed yet so their shouldn't be any problem
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:10 pm

like i have no problem if the other trade i have right now with the panthers is approved since we get a couple guys me and Wes Like

If not i want this cancelled !
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:43 pm

I could only agree to seeing this canceled if the Bucs also agree to cancel it
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:44 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:

what about the former trade between the Colts, Falcons

the trade was approved, than Falcon guy says he doesn't want it anymore and it got rejected and MK still wanted the trade

but once again i am fine if the pats/falcons is approved if not i want Evans
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:49 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

what about the former trade between the Colts, Falcons

the trade was approved, than Falcon guy says he doesn't want it anymore and it got rejected and MK still wanted the trade

but once again i am fine if the pats/falcons is approved if not i want Evans

I really don't know what happened with the Colts/Falcons trade, there was an outrage and it was overturned

Why must you all nitpick?
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:52 pm

i'm just that kind of kid afro
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:17 am

Well I want Evans. That is why I accepted the offer. Why he offered it if he didn't want to do it beats me.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:40 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
Well I want Evans. That is why I accepted the offer. Why he offered it if he didn't want to do it beats me.

It's Silva that didn't want it.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:00 pm

So what, is this going to be processed or something soon?
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Sox isn't processing trades until he can get all the Depth Charts posted
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:01 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Sox isn't processing trades until he can get all the Depth Charts posted

OK, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patriots/Buccaneers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next