Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition

Go down 
+11
Neumatic
titans0021
wildcats
eaglesfan90
SimsZilla
catspajamas
BarackObama4Prez
Steve_Smith_#12
Ruskie89
Wes
SoxNats08
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:29 pm

Honestly Sox, it has gotten to a point where I do not think you are MENTALLY fit to run this league. You are being manipulated by Nerd, and you have gotten behind after the season ended. We wouldnt be in this position if you did the trades as the league went along, not just avoid until a time where you had to do over 50 trades and screw with rosters before ou start the season. There is no one to blame for the problems in this league BUT you. You have been lazy and unmotivated in this league, and maybe its your home life, or maybe not, but at least come out say it, and not try and place the blame on others.

I have alot of fun in this league, and it would be sad to see it die. But with Sox in charge, and his faggot-ass henchman like Nerd, every league he starts will die in the end, unless he gets on the stick and works hard, or gets rid of Nerd.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:32 pm

Thanks Catspajamas.

Let me know when you finally remove the stick up your ass.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:33 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Thanks Catspajamas.

and let me know when you get your dick out of sox's ass
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:33 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Thanks Catspajamas.

Wow, an opinion by another GM besides me and Dragon (and no, we have NOT talked to cats, that's his opinion), and it is shot down by someone who wishes to have power?

Honestly, Cats basically spoke for what most of the GMs probably think.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:35 pm

I'm going to post my opinion in a bit, but before I do, I would just like to point out this post, this is why people think you manipulated Sox nerd, I don't exactly think you have, just bringing it to you attention

https://madden08league.forummotion.com/league-news-and-announcements-f1/bills-fins-bucs-t4022.htm#35690

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
We can do the Sim without them, lets not keep procrastinating it. Plz Sox just sim week 1!!!!
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Thanks Catspajamas.

Wow, an opinion by another GM besides me and Dragon (and no, we have NOT talked to cats, that's his opinion), and it is shot down by someone who wishes to have power?

I was surprised by Cats really, cuz we had been friends for a long time and now he decides I am corrupt and power hungry. Oh well.

And Ruskie, most GMs would carry over to the new league.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:37 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
I'm going to post my opinion in a bit, but before I do, I would just like to point out this post, this is why people think you manipulated Sox nerd, I don't exactly think you have, just bringing it to you attention

https://madden08league.forummotion.com/league-news-and-announcements-f1/bills-fins-bucs-t4022.htm#35690

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
We can do the Sim without them, lets not keep procrastinating it. Plz Sox just sim week 1!!!!

Ok dude I was talking about GMless teams, not like processed trades or position changes...
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:38 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:

BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Wow, nice find EF90.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:38 pm

catspajamas wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Thanks Catspajamas.

Worst.

Comeback.

In.

History.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:39 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Thanks Catspajamas.

I was surprised by Cats really, cuz we had been friends for a long time and now he decides I am corrupt and power hungry. Oh well.

And Ruskie, most GMs would carry over to the new league.

Maybe you were and still are friends, but that doesn't mean that you didn't make a mistake. You just can't face reality.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:40 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Wow, nice find EF90.

read up redneck
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:42 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Ok dude I was talking about GMless teams, not like processed trades or position changes...

Hang on, lemme look that one up, I believe it's listed in the top 100 of the 1001 Good Excuses book......

Ah there it is....... "I wasn't talking about it all, I was talking about this and that" (An attempt to defend oneself and manipulate an earlier statement to not appear as bad).

Honestly, we should have had Player position changes, depth charts, all confirmed, and trades all processed.

As we can now see, Nerd was pushing to have it done, him going to Sox's house allowed him to physically ask / force Sox to do it.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:43 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
catspajamas wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Thanks Catspajamas.

Worst.

Comeback.

In.

History.

It's the same insult you used?
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:44 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Wow, nice find EF90.

read up redneck

Again, you need to stop with the cheapshots. You're taking it a bit too far.

The point in which you brought my kids into a conversation which hadnothing to do with them or any of my family for that matter, was taking it a bit too far.

You are making it appear more and more, like you're sitting there beside Sox, like a parrot on a pirates shoulder, churping in his year instigating this whole situation.

Making it worse and doing whatever you have to, to make people believe it's the fault of me and Ruskie.

But anyone who has read the AIM conversation between me and Sox that occurred last night, and looked at the other threads that have been revolving around this situation, should be able to clearly see, thta is not at all the case.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:47 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Hang on, lemme look that one up, I believe it's listed in the top 100 of the 1001 Good Excuses book......

Ah there it is....... "I wasn't talking about it all, I was talking about this and that" (An attempt to defend oneself and manipulate an earlier statement to not appear as bad).

Honestly, we should have had Player position changes, depth charts, all confirmed, and trades all processed.

As we can now see, Nerd was pushing to have it done, him going to Sox's house allowed him to physically ask / force Sox to do it.

If you read the entire thing, the title was "Bills, Fins, Bucs". Those were the three vacant teams.

Then Sox said "Lets fill them up guys" or something like that.

Then I said "We can do the sim without them".

"Them" is reffering to GMs for the bills fins and bucs.
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Enough already:evil:
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:54 pm

This whole situation is ridiculous and unneeded to begin with, but, since it is here, I must address it, and it puts me in a melancholy mood, the things I am about to say.

I have talked with Sox, and I am basing me thoughts on this upon that conversation, if you want it, he has it available.

Sox is a 14 year old boy, doing something that he thought was fun, but which is no longer enjoyable, this kid is put under an immense amount of criticism and stress that is unneeded at such a tender age.

He is tired of this bickering, and tired of the pressure, this can and will cause the resignation of some members I have talked to already.

So, having the aforementioned information, and it pains me to say this, I think we have to stop this league, Sox is no longer having fun, and many are losing interest, I know it seems like we have done all this hard work for nothing, but think of the league as it once was, at this point, I don't feel we can come back from this hinderance, Sox is no longer having fun, and really, when he runs it, that means a lot, I'm sorry, but I think this league is officially over, and now that it may be, there is no use or need to point fingers, so please, don't try

Crying or Very sad
Sincerely,
Mike
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:59 pm

I have no idea who locked this, but we really need to discuss this, so please don't lock it again, if everyone can start acting like adults, we will see the best decision, Sox, you can post that AIM convo if you want
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:00 pm

"Days of Our Lives"
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:02 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
This whole situation is ridiculous and unneeded to begin with, but, since it is here, I must address it, and it puts me in a melancholy mood, the things I am about to say.

I have talked with Sox, and I am basing me thoughts on this upon that conversation, if you want it, he has it available.

Sox is a 14 year old boy, doing something that he thought was fun, but which is no longer enjoyable, this kid is put under an immense amount of criticism and stress that is unneeded at such a tender age.

He is tired of this bickering, and tired of the pressure, this can and will cause the resignation of some members I have talked to already.

So, having the aforementioned information, and it pains me to say this, I think we have to stop this league, Sox is no longer having fun, and many are losing interest, I know it seems like we have done all this hard work for nothing, but think of the league as it once was, at this point, I don't feel we can come back from this hinderance, Sox is no longer having fun, and really, when he runs it, that means a lot, I'm sorry, but I think this league is officially over, and now that it may be, there is no use or need to point fingers, so please, don't try

Crying or Very sad
Sincerely,
Mike

I can see where you are coming from.

However, how was this brought about?

I understand Sox doesn't enjoy sitting for 5 hours and updating everything, but honestly, those position changes, those team captains, those depth charts have been sitting for weeks. Do you not think if he spent just a little time each day to update some of the stuff, he wouldn't be "swarmed" with it all in one night? Also, there is the problem that he feels, even if he's not done, he has to go ahead with the sim. We had that problem in preseason, and I thought we had learned from it.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:03 pm

If anything, I am shocked that Sox and Nerd have decided so quickly, without consulting any other admins or GMs, to start over and create a new league.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Crying or Very sad
Sincerely,
Mike

I can see where you are coming from.

However, how was this brought about?

I understand Sox doesn't enjoy sitting for 5 hours and updating everything, but honestly, those position changes, those team captains, those depth charts have been sitting for weeks. Do you not think if he spent just a little time each day to update some of the stuff, he wouldn't be "swarmed" with it all in one night? Also, there is the problem that he feels, even if he's not done, he has to go ahead with the sim. We had that problem in preseason, and I thought we had learned from it.
If you wanted this league to work, you wouldn't give a fuck how it happened, if anyone really cared, we would be coming up with solutions rather than saying who did wrong and how, am I mad at what happened, sure, but we must get past it, and it seems like we cannot, and that is why we should just forget about this league
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:07 pm

Ruskie, after re-reading my post, I can see you may take some offense from it, but just know I posted that with no offense intended
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:09 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie, after re-reading my post, I can see you may take some offense from it, but just know I posted that with no offense intended

Dude, I don't take offense to what you say, I highly regard you both as administrator / Gm, and as an individual, and I respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:12 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:

I agree with Ruskie here, I don't think those of us who have gotten to know how you work as an Admin and GM, could possibly be offended by you. I appreciate what you're trying to do and aappreciate what you have done to this point and support you 100%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next