Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nieemo should get his panthers back

Go down 

should nieemo get the panthers back
Yes
nieemo should get his panthers back Vote_lcap79%nieemo should get his panthers back Vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
No
nieemo should get his panthers back Vote_lcap21%nieemo should get his panthers back Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
nieemo

nieemo should get his panthers back Empty
PostSubject: nieemo should get his panthers back   nieemo should get his panthers back Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:14 am

i think i should get my team back from yml i had the panthers in YML and then the league switches here while i was on vacation then wen i came back from vacation i saw wat happened so i signed up in this league and the panthers were GMed by Mvick so i took the chargers then Mvick quits and EK gets the team wen i should get my team that i was workin on for a long time and ek dosnt really no anythink bout football and hes gonna ruin my team i worked hard on so i think i should get the panthers back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nieemo should get his panthers back   nieemo should get his panthers back Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:29 am

Hell, I don't even think EK should own a team at all.

Of course you should get your team back.
Back to top Go down
Emmitt22

PostSubject: Re: nieemo should get his panthers back   nieemo should get his panthers back Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:49 am

ye i no EK shouldent even own a team for ffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nieemo should get his panthers back   nieemo should get his panthers back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nieemo should get his panthers back
Page 1 of 1