Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League Vote: Should EK Be Allowed A Team?

Go down 
3 posters

Should EK be allowed to own a team at this point and time?
Yes
League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Vote_lcap8%League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
No
League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Vote_lcap92%League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage

League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Empty
PostSubject: League Vote: Should EK Be Allowed A Team?   League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:59 am

Seriously, I'm not a dick and I'm all about giving people chances but this kid doesn't know what he's doing for a second. He needs to go out and learn more about the NFL and football and owning a team before he should be allowed to own a team.

If he can come back and answer questions we give him, maybe a few things along the lines of "would this be a good deal for this team" and have some different deals....and ask him questions about sliders and stuff. If he can do that, we should allow him to have a team but at this point and time I think he is a nucense and it needs to be corrected for the time being. He's annoying everybody.

Talk amongst ourselves...
Back to top Go down
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Should EK Be Allowed A Team?   League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:06 pm

i think he should be co GM with someone like max then wen we think hes ready for his own team we will give him team so right now i would have to say no
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Should EK Be Allowed A Team?   League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:16 pm

i think thats a good idea nieemo.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Should EK Be Allowed A Team?   League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:28 pm

nieemo wrote:
i think he should be co GM with someone like max then wen we think hes ready for his own team we will give him team so right now i would have to say no

Crying or Very sad that was my idea
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Should EK Be Allowed A Team?   League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:29 pm

whos EK?
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Should EK Be Allowed A Team?   League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:29 pm

sorry nerd,, that was a good idea nerd!!! Exclamation Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Should EK Be Allowed A Team?   League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:07 pm

yeah, thats the best idea. He for sure isn't ready to own a team on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Should EK Be Allowed A Team?   League Vote:  Should EK Be Allowed A Team? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Vote: Should EK Be Allowed A Team?
Page 1 of 1