Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the season

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

After the season Empty
PostSubject: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:00 am

I have announced my decision to build a new stadium after the season, and may be relocating. says eagles team owner "well fuck philly and their fans".
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:02 am

shouldnt this be in news or something?
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:46 am

no.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:51 am

also, I doubt youll have the money to relocate after one season
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:53 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
also, I doubt youll have the money to relocate after one season

i am just gonna build a new stadium. but i have relocated before after one season.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:54 am

I think philly has a high payroll tho
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:04 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

screw it, i wanna have fun. or instead of making a new stadium, i am gonna buy all of the upgrades, like cup holders, and gourmet chefs, and seat massagers, and game rooms.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:15 pm

w00t cupholders
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:34 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
w00t cupholders

its retarded that cup holder s arent already in your stadium. when it is "state of the art" u at least expect to have cup holders.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:48 pm

yeah, cup holders should be customary in any stadium, gay!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:49 pm

IM in skool rite now, it sux, bad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:15 pm

catspajamas wrote:
IM in skool rite now, it sux, bad

tongue
Back to top Go down
nieemo

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:44 pm

after the season im turning my stadaium in to a strip club
Back to top Go down
DC

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:50 pm

nerd wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

screw it, i wanna have fun. or instead of making a new stadium, i am gonna buy all of the upgrades, like cup holders, and gourmet chefs, and seat massagers, and game rooms.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Thats the funiiest shit I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:49 pm

i moved a team to las vegas. the las vegas kings. i made a team and switiched the vikings with them. then i had a terrible team. cause i clicked a balanced team when i created it. then i traded players and got the 1st 2nd 4th 7th and 26th picks.
brohm.mcfadden.some FS. manningham. the LT of USC

i went 10-6 the next year. so awesome
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:58 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
i moved a team to las vegas. the las vegas kings. i made a team and switiched the vikings with them. then i had a terrible team. cause i clicked a balanced team when i created it. then i traded players and got the 1st 2nd 4th 7th and 26th picks.

i once relocated a team to Mexico City. there are no other teams in the entire country, which is why so many fans come to ur games, giving u tons of money. the team name was "the mexico city diablos" and the stadium name was "la casa del fuego"
Back to top Go down
nieemo

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:20 pm

im made my staduim into 1 big bathroom
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:31 pm

nerd wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

i once relocated a team to Mexico City. there are no other teams in the entire country, which is why so many fans come to ur games, giving u tons of money. the team name was "the mexico city diablos" and the stadium name was "la casa del fuego"
in madden 07 i moved a team to puerto rico. then i changed the symbol to a rooster. then i made the name the puertian Cocks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:40 pm

nerd wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

WOW i did the same exact thing, no joke.... mexico city diablos and all. it was in 06 i think tho...
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:09 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
nerd wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

WOW i did the same exact thing, no joke.... mexico city diablos and all. it was in 06 i think tho...

thats amazing, did u name ur stadium la casa del fuego?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:14 pm

nerd wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
nerd wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

thats amazing, did u name ur stadium la casa del fuego?

no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the season   After the season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the season
Page 1 of 1