Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lions/Dolphins (approved)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DC

Lions/Dolphins (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:35 am

Lions Get: RB Clinton Portis,Matt Roth

Dolphins Get: RB Jerious Norwood CB Fernado Bryant 08 5th Rder, 08 6th Rder and OL Blaine Saipaia and Kalimba Edwards

I agree

Last edited by on Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:40 am

DC wrote:
Lions Get: RB Clinton Portis

Dolphins Get: RB Jerious Norwood CB Fernado Bryant 08 5th Rder, 08 6th Rder and OL Blain Saiplila

I agree

I dont know DC, I'm not feeling this one...

84 RB, 82 CB (a lil age), some garbage picks and a guy I cant even find

for

92 All-pro RB with plenty of years left in him

This just doesnt seem quite fair IMO...but I'm not gonna shoot it down, I'll wait and hear from other mods...this is just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:40 am

Agree.

Great trade, good communication.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:42 am

Norwood is only in his 2nd year, I'll be downgrading slightly at RB...I'll add a starting CB to my lineup (how old is Bryant anyways?) and the C is just a backup I can put at RT so I can fill my roster.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:42 am

cav_fan2 wrote:
DC wrote:

Dolphins Get: RB Jerious Norwood CB Fernado Bryant 08 5th Rder, 08 6th Rder and OL Blain Saiplila

I agree

I dont know DC, I'm not feeling this one...

84 RB, 82 CB (a lil age), some garbage picks and a guy I cant even find

for

92 All-pro RB with plenty of years left in him

This just doesnt seem quite fair IMO...but I'm not gonna shoot it down, I'll wait and hear from other mods...this is just my 2 cents

Well. He wanted a young RB in Norwood which is what he got, and a fast CB. Now Bryant is exactly old. He wanted a CB with some speed on him and Bryant has speed
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:43 am

poeticpyro wrote:
Norwood is only in his 2nd year, I'll be downgrading slightly at RB...I'll add a starting CB to my lineup (how old is Bryant anyways?) and the C is just a backup I can put at RT so I can fill my roster.

I thikn Bryant's 30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:45 am

thats a bit aged at CB. I might have a year or two out of him but then again I have nobody at CB besides Allen so he would be an immediate starter.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:46 am

Its your call Zoom...I'm still on the fence about this one...I understand what his needs are, but that is still a little under priced for Portis IMO...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:47 am

what do you think would even this trade out, personally...
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:48 am

Lions Get: RB Clinton Portis 2008 2nd rnder

Dolphins Get: RB Jerious Norwood CB Fernado Bryant OL Blaine Saipaia 2008 1st rnder

I think if the trade resembled something like that it would be good, but DC doesnt have a first
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:49 am

poeticpyro wrote:

I dont know...maybe bump the picks up some? A 5th and 6th rounder are almost useless unless you find a Marques Colston...or unless you plan on stockpiling late rounders and trading up to the 3rd or 4th round...

Its up to you guys, but I just personally think thats undervaluing a very good RB
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:51 am

cav_fan2 wrote:
poeticpyro wrote:

I dont know...maybe bump the picks up some? A 5th and 6th rounder are almost useless unless you find a Marques Colston...or unless you plan on stockpiling late rounders and trading up to the 3rd or 4th round...

Its up to you guys, but I just personally think thats undervaluing a very good RB

Norwood is a good up and comer with being a Homerun threat. While portis is good he also brings the injury baggage with him
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:51 am

cav_fan2 wrote:
poeticpyro wrote:

I dont think DC really has any other picks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:52 am

thats what I was thinking was bump the picks. Maybe just one pick. He gives a 2nd and I give a 3rd/4th...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:54 am

I'm off to bed.

If you can do a 2nd and I give a 3rd/4th I can do that. Consider it agreed even if I"m not on to agree. Any other deals, when I wake up in the morning I'll check it out and agree/disagree accordingly.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:06 am

I'm with cav_fan here..
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:23 am

well I'm looking to get this trade done.

What needs to be done so I can get this through? DC, lets work something to get this shit done.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:49 pm

poeticpyro wrote:
well I'm looking to get this trade done.

What needs to be done so I can get this through? DC, lets work something to get this shit done.

Yes sir. Lets get this worked out
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:52 pm

DC wrote:

Dolphins Get: RB Jerious Norwood CB Fernado Bryant 08 5th Rder, 08 6th Rder and OL Blaine Saipaia and Kalimba Edwards

I agree

Lions Re-Agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:53 pm

Dolphins re-agree.

Gives me 3 different needs at starter.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:59 pm

Can we get this approved??
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:01 pm

I'll approve this...
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:03 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
I'll approve this...

Thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:35 pm

rejected, lions dont have enough depth at C
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:36 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
rejected, lions dont have enough depth at C

Thats something I didnt know at the time...sorry bout that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions/Dolphins (approved)   Lions/Dolphins (approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lions/Dolphins (approved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next