Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Todd Weiner 2

Go down 
2 posters

Should this be implied?
Yes
Todd Weiner 2 Vote_lcap44%Todd Weiner 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
No
Todd Weiner 2 Vote_lcap56%Todd Weiner 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Todd Weiner 2 Empty
PostSubject: Todd Weiner 2   Todd Weiner 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:05 am

Ok, so basically there was confusion about Todd Weiner (90 OT) and even though I had him on my team from a trade in YML, Sox accidently still had him on the Falcons.

So to add to this complication, Weiner suffered a SEASON ending injury on the falcons roster in I think week 3.

And just to add in some more complications, when Sox sent me the players I had that had 1 year contracts left he didnt include Weiner because he thought he was on the Falcons, so I went out and traded for Marshall (who had 1 year left on his contract), thinking I would have room to sign him, and now I cant resign Weiner because Id be out of FA points with Marshall's contract in my hands.

So we came up with this basically:
-I get to resign Weiner to a one year contract without taking a hit to my FA points. This is to compensate for the mishap that didnt allow me to resign him
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Todd Weiner 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Weiner 2   Todd Weiner 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:07 am

vote
Back to top Go down

Todd Weiner 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Weiner 2   Todd Weiner 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:09 am

if you just get to re-sign him for a 1-year deal, I'm not to against it. Its not so bad.

Only problem is, you and him both made it very clear that it was OUR responsibility to go to the site and find out who had one year contracts. I don't see why it was Soxs' responsibility to tell you which of yours players had a 1-year contract and you should be compensated.

I'm not voting yet, I want to see what other people think of this as well..
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Todd Weiner 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Weiner 2   Todd Weiner 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:18 am

thank you pyro
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Todd Weiner 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Weiner 2   Todd Weiner 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:50 pm

poeticpyro wrote:
if you just get to re-sign him for a 1-year deal, I'm not to against it. Its not so bad.

Only problem is, you and him both made it very clear that it was OUR responsibility to go to the site and find out who had one year contracts. I don't see why it was Soxs' responsibility to tell you which of yours players had a 1-year contract and you should be compensated.

I'm not voting yet, I want to see what other people think of this as well..

the thing is that when Sox sent me the 1 year contract list, that was before it was explained how we could find our contract lenghts. Also, on the list he sent me (a day after the incident, when Weiner should have been on my roster, he didnt list him on there) So what I had done was only check the players that I was going to/did acquire in trades. And as im sure a lot of us can agree here, once your told something very obviously there isnt much of a need to recheck things, especially considering Sox was the one telling me this and I didnt see a reason for him to be lieing about that. (Like If I told you Ladainian Tomlinson was a 99, there would be no need for you to check that because its painfully obvious that he is)
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Todd Weiner 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Weiner 2   Todd Weiner 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:04 pm

ill keep this open for another few hours
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Todd Weiner 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Weiner 2   Todd Weiner 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:11 pm

its been more than a few hours, im gonna lock this up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Todd Weiner 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Weiner 2   Todd Weiner 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todd Weiner 2
Page 1 of 1