Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

league leaders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joutman

league leaders Empty
PostSubject: league leaders   league leaders Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:40 pm

Maybe I am missing it but there used to be a forum just for the leaders in passing, rushing, receiving. Do we not have that anymore?

This is my first time doing one of these leagues. I am somewhat disappointed. I thought we would get a boxscore for each game. Finding out just if you won and league leaders is kind of anti climactic. I spent way too much time putting my team together through the draft and trades to just get the info that is given. I am just curious if anyone else thinks that too
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

league leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: league leaders   league leaders Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:42 pm

joutman wrote:
Maybe I am missing it but there used to be a forum just for the leaders in passing, rushing, receiving. Do we not have that anymore?

This is my first time doing one of these leagues. I am somewhat disappointed. I thought we would get a boxscore for each game. Finding out just if you won and league leaders is kind of anti climactic. I spent way too much time putting my team together through the draft and trades to just get the info that is given. I am just curious if anyone else thinks that too

its the stats section. and also, it would take like 3 hours each week just to post up all those things.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com

league leaders
Page 1 of 1