Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jags/pats

Go down 
+2
Touchdown Jesus!
silvablitz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:26 pm

silvablitz wrote:

so really its win and take, also dingle isn't gotta have a bad streght prob around 84-85 range, okoyo is around 88-89

I dont think that he will have the same strength as julius peppers.....
and okoye does have 88, but thats without any progressions
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:26 pm

mksadng wrote:
No what I was saying is that Okoye was an 80 AT DE, which is where the Jaguars had him, so he will probably be rated higher at DT and IMO the Pick should be a 5th or 6th at the highest...since you can get players much better then Burnett in the 6th and even the 7th.

ask sox than, what postion does amboi okoyo play on the jags,

on position changes he did say anything about moving him to DE, he might have just moved him there cause he needs DEs, so making him a DT not a DE
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:28 pm

wildcats wrote:
I think this issue with this deal was not Dingle and Okoye. Those two if not perfectly equal were very close. It came down to the LB for the 3rd rounder. It mattered whether he was 75 at MLB or 75 at OLB. In most cases a 75 MLB is more valuable than a 75 OLB. While we don't value a MLB at their rating at OLB which is usually a good deal higher. Also MLB tend to progress faster than Olb's (this is just one of those things with Maddens last gen progression system)

Sim sports have him as a MLB, but with the speed Burett has he can also play outside
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:33 pm

well I know that hes an OLB on the 360, I always draft him because hes at a good age for a backup. simsports' information is sometimes wrong so that could be the case, unless hes an OLB on the 360 and an MLB on the ps2
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:34 pm

If Okoye's ratings was his rating at his natural position, I wouldn't mind doing a revote on this. For trade purposes I usually vote on a players ratings at their default madden position. In this case if Okoye's rating was a DE rating and if he was higher at DT it could affect some votes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:35 pm

wildcats wrote:
If Okoye's ratings was his rating at his natural position, I wouldn't mind doing a revote on this. For trade purposes I usually vote on a players ratings at their default madden position. In this case if Okoye's rating was a DE rating and if he was higher at DT it could affect some votes.
It would still be denied...so what would be the point?
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:35 pm

wildcats wrote:

i am willing to bet more than anything to show you that okoyo is a 80 DT,
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:36 pm

also silva, the trade wont get approved the way it is.

the 3rd is just better, IMO EVEN if burnett is an MLB, the other trade got approved before we know the ratings of 3rd rnd picks, now that we know they can range from 78-81, the trade is still off by a bit. If the trade means so much then just make it a 5th instead of a 3rd
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
also silva, the trade wont get approved the way it is.

the 3rd is just better, IMO EVEN if burnett is an MLB, the other trade got approved before we know the ratings of 3rd rnd picks, now that we know they can range from 78-81, the trade is still off by a bit. If the trade means so much then just make it a 5th instead of a 3rd

well sims drafted a projected second rounder that ended up to be 74

lot of it is luck
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:40 pm

like to me

okoyo 80 DT + 4th should be 80 rookie DE and 75 MLB/OLB
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:41 pm

and someone else drafted a 1st rnder that was 79. Doesnt mean that the entire first round is high 70s.

The majority will be 78-81. Thats what we have to base it on. Im sure that people have drafted players that were like 82 in the 3rd rnd so the fact that there are busts counters itself with the fact that there are draft surprises.
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
and someone else drafted a 1st rnder that was 79. Doesnt mean that the entire first round is high 70s.

The majority will be 78-81. Thats what we have to base it on. Im sure that people have drafted players that were like 82 in the 3rd rnd so the fact that there are busts counters itself with the fact that there are draft surprises.

well really than could that happen to me
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:45 pm

silvablitz wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

well really than could that happen to me

yea you could also get the 82 though

counteracts itself
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:47 pm

well if i changed it to a fourth rounder, would that be better ?

like the jags do have a good team
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:48 pm

you could make an attempt

I would vote yes to that with leniency but I cant speak for the other members.

Youd just have to get the Jags consent first
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:51 pm

well he out with his girl

but if he said yes to the former deal he should say yes to less than what he gave before

like he loves burent, and he needs a DE , but i'll post it up
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:52 pm

yea good point

we'll vote on it
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:53 pm

wait are you sure he still has his 4th?
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:53 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
yea good point

we'll vote on it

thanks, hope i can get the former louisville DT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jags/pats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags/pats   Jags/pats - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jags/pats
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2