Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition

Go down 
+11
Neumatic
titans0021
wildcats
eaglesfan90
SimsZilla
catspajamas
BarackObama4Prez
Steve_Smith_#12
Ruskie89
Wes
SoxNats08
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:21 pm

my packers are better in the other league Very Happy lets do the other one
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:59 pm

BrettFavreIsYourFather wrote:
my packers are better in the other league Very Happy lets do the other one

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:19 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
wildcats wrote:
We really had a good thing going with this league. It is a shame to see it fall apart so quickly. We had the best grouping of Gm's I have seen in any league so far.

Agreed. But putting things off then rushing everything...... causes stuff like this.

No. The reason for our downfall was GMs who just couldn't give a 14 year old a break.

Really? Who was over at his house for a sleepover, pushing him to sim week 1 even though he wasn't done with everything?

You werent even fucking there smartass. We spent 5 hours trying to fix everything, and by the end, both of us were fed up and just wanted to sim.

I'm the simmer on my own league, you should take note to how much work I do, how little i complain and how well organized things are.

Excuses are like assholes, everyone's got one.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Wes wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
wildcats wrote:
We really had a good thing going with this league. It is a shame to see it fall apart so quickly. We had the best grouping of Gm's I have seen in any league so far.

Agreed. But putting things off then rushing everything...... causes stuff like this.

No. The reason for our downfall was GMs who just couldn't give a 14 year old a break.

Really? Who was over at his house for a sleepover, pushing him to sim week 1 even though he wasn't done with everything?

You werent even fucking there smartass. We spent 5 hours trying to fix everything, and by the end, both of us were fed up and just wanted to sim.

I'm the simmer on my own league, you should take note to how much work I do, how little i complain and how well organized things are.

You've been simmer for two weeks... I simmed a whole season.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:15 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
wildcats wrote:

You've been simmer for two weeks... I simmed a whole season.

Rigggggggggggggght..

Uh, hey buddy, for your information, before we transferred to the site we're on, i was the simmer and simmed 2 straight seasons. It has turned out that i'm the simmer again.

And like i said, everything is MUCH MUCH MUCH more organized and under control.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:37 pm

Well good luck to you there.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:29 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Well good luck to you there.

Thank you. Same to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6