Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition

Go down 
+11
Neumatic
titans0021
wildcats
eaglesfan90
SimsZilla
catspajamas
BarackObama4Prez
Steve_Smith_#12
Ruskie89
Wes
SoxNats08
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:01 pm

I said "you guys", addressing the whole league. That wasn't directed at you and Ruskie specifically
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:04 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
All GMs were ready for it except you Rolling Eyes ...

HAHA!

wow, are you truly a Moron, or do you just try to be one?

I fucking SENT my Sliders in ahead of time and I posted my Depth Chart.

However, most GMs, including myself, had been waiting on those two things because we wanted our position changes confirmed, which was NOT done.

well maybe if you guys started trading players you actually had on your team we would of had more time.

Maybe if you looked there, most of it was because of the Falcons, Chargers, and some other teams. Maybe most of it was because Sox didn't process the trades in the correct order, so that the following trade couldn't be due to the previous trade not being done yet. Maybe you shouldn't punish 20+ GMs for the mistakes of <10 GMs? Maybe, just maybe, you should actually have done position changes, which have been posted for WEEKS?

There is a difference between 70 OVR and 89 OVR players starting, and every team but the Panthers did NOT have their position changes confirmed.

Again, this is a problem because rather then have everything finished, YOU wanted to rush the simulation.

Maybe you should actually grow a pair of balls (or have them drop) and man up and just fucking say that you screwed up, you will go back and finish the processed trades, the position changes, and confirm that people's depth charts are accurate.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Again, another assumption, based on the conversation going on in the chatbox.. y'all are planning to rip down this site... pretty much because you're too "proud" to admit you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Wes wrote:
Again, another assumption, based on the conversation going on in the chatbox.. y'all are planning to rip down this site... pretty much because you're too "proud" to admit you are wrong.

That's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. This league is done because of you guys and you guys not helping me out. So shut the fuck up and leave.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Quote :
[12:51:41] BarackObama4Prez : I am tired of single handedly shutting down ruskie
[12:51:46] BarackObama4Prez : like I just did

Funny. I wasn't "shut down". You were wrong, period. Yet you can't even be man enough to admit it (then again, you are a kid).

And you honestly planning on restarting the league, simply because you can't admit your mistakes?
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:09 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:

That's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. This league is done because of you guys and you guys not helping me out. So shut the fuck up and leave.

No..that's the biggest b.s. i've heard.. Where have I NOT offered to help out? This league doesn't HAVE to be done, You're just choosing to take the easy way out, instead of dealing with the problem, like a mature, clear thinking individual.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:10 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:

Hello? Where are your Admins, the ones whom you ignore? You chose them to assist you with the league. You also got people to handle FA, TC, etc. All you really had to do was sim, and update stuff from your ps2 to online and confirm stuff.

This league isn't done, you just do NOT want to admit that you made a mistake, and you would rather tear it down and restart then simply going back, finishing everything up, THEN simming.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Wes wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:

No..that's the biggest b.s. i've heard.. Where have I NOT offered to help out? This league doesn't HAVE to be done, You're just choosing to take the easy way out, instead of dealing with the problem, like a mature, clear thinking individual.

Of course it doesn't have to be done. Just like you don't have to be a prick.

Fine if you want to help out, fix all the problem trades. We can't deal with the problem, its too big. We might as well start over, having learned from our mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:13 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:

Fine if you want to help out, fix all the problem trades. We can't deal with the problem, its too big. We might as well start over, having learned from our mistakes.

First of all Sox, the only people being a prick as you stated, are you and Nerd.

I do believe someone had volunteered to help out with the problem trades. And..again with all do respect, some people obviously haven't learned from any mistakes.

This doesn't have to be restarted. You're just trying to take the "easy way" out.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:15 pm

Nothing happened though, they all volunteered.

You say I don't listen to my admins, but you also say that I should take control of the league.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:16 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Nothing happened though, they all volunteered.

You say I don't listen to my admins, but you also say that I should take control of the league.

Suspect

I did say that, but obviously you took out the parts you wanted to hear and ignored the rest. Just because I feel you should be in control, doesn't mean i believe you should ignorre your admin's.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:18 pm

New league started Wes and Ruskie. Good bye guys I hope I dont talk to you again for the rest of my life.

Your kids are more mature than you are Wes. Thats all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Wes wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:

First of all Sox, the only people being a prick as you stated, are you and Nerd.

I do believe someone had volunteered to help out with the problem trades. And..again with all do respect, some people obviously haven't learned from any mistakes.

This doesn't have to be restarted. You're just trying to take the "easy way" out.

Agreed.

Honestly, RIGHT NOW, the only problems I see that need to be done are: Process position changes, confirm depth charts listed, and process the trades that have been approved. If there was a problem trade, I believe we've either fixed or denied all of them. Therefore, those 3 things should be done, then people, knowing their depth chart (or problems with them) and position changes confirmed (or denied), can adjust the depth chart and sliders, and after 24 hours of finishing those 3 things listed, and giving time for GMs to send in stuff, we can sim.

Then again, the "easy" way is to hit "Reset" and start over. Rolling Eyes

I'm sure that all successful businesses, leagues, factories, entrepreneurs, etc, all succeeded because when they faced a problem, they wouldn't admit to it, and rather then just fix it, just "restart" everything Rolling Eyes .

Honestly Sox, you're argument is that you "do all the work". Well, where is the communication between yourself and your 3 admins? They're supposed to be helping you, if you have a problem with something, TELL THEM.

That's what it all comes down to: Lack of communication between the top man and the other GMs.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:20 pm

You guys should take all of these great principles and knowledge about admins into another league cause this one is gone.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:21 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
New league started Wes and Ruskie. Good bye guys I hope I dont talk to you again for the rest of my life.

Who's kicking us out?

And honestly, listen to me fuckhead: Don't FUCKING talk about Wes' kids, you fucking immature 14 year old piece of shit. You don't even have balls to have kids, you probably shoot yourself when you see a tit, and still have wet dreams at night.

Gee Barack, when you start to get personal, it's more entertaining!
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:22 pm

The other problem too is, while you're claiming you "do all the worK" you claim no one has offered to help out either. Which is not at ALL true.

So... perhaps the only one to blame, truly for doing all the work....is you?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:23 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Wes wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:

Agreed.

Honestly, RIGHT NOW, the only problems I see that need to be done are: Process position changes, confirm depth charts listed, and process the trades that have been approved. If there was a problem trade, I believe we've either fixed or denied all of them. Therefore, those 3 things should be done, then people, knowing their depth chart (or problems with them) and position changes confirmed (or denied), can adjust the depth chart and sliders, and after 24 hours of finishing those 3 things listed, and giving time for GMs to send in stuff, we can sim.

I'm sure that all successful businesses, leagues, factories, entrepreneurs, etc, all succeeded because when they faced a problem, they wouldn't admit to it, and rather then just fix it, just "restart" everything Rolling Eyes .

Honestly Sox, you're argument is that you "do all the work". Well, where is the communication between yourself and your 3 admins? They're supposed to be helping you, if you have a problem with something, TELL THEM.

That's what it all comes down to: Lack of communication between the top man and the other GMs.

Those are only the problems you know of, there are so many more that you guys have no clue about.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:24 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:

I'm going to try to be very calm about this...because i've been very tolerant about your cheap shots... but i meant it before when i said it to kyle (who did apologize for it) do not talk about my kids, and do not use them to make cheap shots at me...

There is no reason for it. Just like i don't know you, you don't know me.

And through this, I am positive i've handled it more maturely than you.
I also know i've handled it better than any situation i ever have on this site.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:24 pm

I really hope you guys enjoy talking to yourselves for all eternity on this forum....
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:25 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
I really hope you guys enjoy talking to yourselves for all eternity on this forum....

If we were talking to ourselves, you wouldn't still be replying.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:25 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
You guys should take all of these great principles and knowledge about admins into another league cause this one is gone.

Really? Says who? The GM who is bitter that he wasn't elected admin, because MAYBE, the majority of GMs felt there were better GMs to be in that role?

Right now, Barack, all I see is that you, whom you are not an admin, pushing Sox to a reset. Why? Maybe because you sucked nuts last year with your team (2-14 if I remember correctly) and this year, you started with a lose. Impressive. Sounds like someone would want to reset.

Also, did you bother to ask the 30 other GMs if they want to reset, or was this just another Sox and Nerd decision? Cuz that's what's been the problem: You guys aren't telling the other GMs what's happening. I'm almost positive most GMs, if you gave them the option of fixing the small problems now or resetting, would gladly help out a little to keep this current league going.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Here is an AIM with EF90. It sums up my feelings...

randomdude228 (1:11:58 PM): hey
mikeGTAkilla (1:12:06 PM): yes?
randomdude228 (1:12:11 PM): whats up
mikeGTAkilla (1:12:16 PM): nmu?
randomdude228 (1:12:19 PM): you havent expressed your thoughts
randomdude228 (1:12:27 PM): im curious as to what you think
mikeGTAkilla (1:12:35 PM): soc man, i literally just woke up
mikeGTAkilla (1:12:39 PM): sox*
mikeGTAkilla (1:12:42 PM): lol
randomdude228 (1:12:48 PM): lol
randomdude228 (1:12:57 PM): lotta stuff to read
mikeGTAkilla (1:13:05 PM): yea
mikeGTAkilla (1:18:29 PM): alright, i gotta get off aim, im gonna post my opinion in a little bit
randomdude228 (1:18:35 PM): k
randomdude228 (1:18:37 PM): what is it
randomdude228 (1:18:41 PM): in like two sentences
randomdude228 (1:18:46 PM): u can post the details later
mikeGTAkilla (1:19:08 PM): well, I want to know how you feel about the league at this point?
randomdude228 (1:19:27 PM): i feel
randomdude228 (1:19:35 PM): that i cant do it anymore
mikeGTAkilla (1:19:36 PM): how is your mental state?, do you even feel like doing this anymore?
randomdude228 (1:19:41 PM): nope
randomdude228 (1:19:44 PM): to be honest with you no
randomdude228 (1:19:51 PM): dragon destroyed all the fun out of it
randomdude228 (1:20:03 PM): i hate this
randomdude228 (1:20:05 PM): i dont hate the league
randomdude228 (1:20:07 PM): what i hate is
randomdude228 (1:20:09 PM): me and nrd
randomdude228 (1:20:11 PM): work our asses off
randomdude228 (1:20:14 PM): on a saturday night
randomdude228 (1:20:19 PM): 6-11 PM
randomdude228 (1:20:24 PM): we do the sim
randomdude228 (1:20:27 PM): i get back to the comp
randomdude228 (1:20:33 PM): and ive got dragon screaming at ne
randomdude228 (1:20:35 PM): thats what i hate
randomdude228 (1:20:39 PM): and thats why i dont want to do this anymore
mikeGTAkilla (1:21:56 PM): I feel you, well, at this point, that may be the best thing, I mean, you are only 14 years old, there is no need for this kind of stress on you, though I would hate to lose the LB combination of Johnathan Vilma and Antonio Pierce :-(

You guys think its me backing out, I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to have to deal with the shit you give me every day because I spend my free time on this.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:27 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Wes wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Wes wrote:

Agreed.

Those are only the problems you know of, there are so many more that you guys have no clue about.

THEN FUCKING TELL US!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS SO GOD DAMN HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!

IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS, TELL THE FUCKING LEAGUE! LET OTHERS KNOW AND TRY TO HELP! WE CAN'T FUCKING HELP IF WE DON'T KNOW!

IF you don't tell us, then we can't help, so you basically want this league to fail?

AGAIN, this all leads back to the lack of communication.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:29 pm

Again, you want to blame me and Ruskie, but for anyone who actually read the AIM conversation between you and I, it reveals that we are not the cause of this.. You are and you aren't willing to admit it.

I'm not, and have not been giving you "shit" I wanted you to address a situation, and then NErd helped escalate it into a fullscale blowout.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:29 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Here is an AIM with EF90. It sums up my feelings...

randomdude228 (1:11:58 PM): hey
mikeGTAkilla (1:12:06 PM): yes?
randomdude228 (1:12:11 PM): whats up
mikeGTAkilla (1:12:16 PM): nmu?
randomdude228 (1:12:19 PM): you havent expressed your thoughts
randomdude228 (1:12:27 PM): im curious as to what you think
mikeGTAkilla (1:12:35 PM): soc man, i literally just woke up
mikeGTAkilla (1:12:39 PM): sox*
mikeGTAkilla (1:12:42 PM): lol
randomdude228 (1:12:48 PM): lol
randomdude228 (1:12:57 PM): lotta stuff to read
mikeGTAkilla (1:13:05 PM): yea
mikeGTAkilla (1:18:29 PM): alright, i gotta get off aim, im gonna post my opinion in a little bit
randomdude228 (1:18:35 PM): k
randomdude228 (1:18:37 PM): what is it
randomdude228 (1:18:41 PM): in like two sentences
randomdude228 (1:18:46 PM): u can post the details later
mikeGTAkilla (1:19:08 PM): well, I want to know how you feel about the league at this point?
randomdude228 (1:19:27 PM): i feel
randomdude228 (1:19:35 PM): that i cant do it anymore
mikeGTAkilla (1:19:36 PM): how is your mental state?, do you even feel like doing this anymore?
randomdude228 (1:19:41 PM): nope
randomdude228 (1:19:44 PM): to be honest with you no
randomdude228 (1:19:51 PM): dragon destroyed all the fun out of it
randomdude228 (1:20:03 PM): i hate this
randomdude228 (1:20:05 PM): i dont hate the league
randomdude228 (1:20:07 PM): what i hate is
randomdude228 (1:20:09 PM): me and nrd
randomdude228 (1:20:11 PM): work our asses off
randomdude228 (1:20:14 PM): on a saturday night
randomdude228 (1:20:19 PM): 6-11 PM
randomdude228 (1:20:24 PM): we do the sim
randomdude228 (1:20:27 PM): i get back to the comp
randomdude228 (1:20:33 PM): and ive got dragon screaming at ne
randomdude228 (1:20:35 PM): thats what i hate
randomdude228 (1:20:39 PM): and thats why i dont want to do this anymore
mikeGTAkilla (1:21:56 PM): I feel you, well, at this point, that may be the best thing, I mean, you are only 14 years old, there is no need for this kind of stress on you, though I would hate to lose the LB combination of Johnathan Vilma and Antonio Pierce :-(

You guys think its me backing out, I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to have to deal with the shit you give me every day because I spend my free time on this.

Ok, you worked from 6-11, 5 hours. I did that, and more than that, for just about every day last week for the fantasy draft. You did it one day, I did it 4+.

Also, as I said, maybe if you do a little each night (30 minutes or so) rather than wait 3 weeks to do position changes, etc. You wouldn't have this huge load all at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next