Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you want to be the next president?

Go down 
+17
eaglesfan90
yayanjl
DC
silvablitz
Steve_Smith_#12
mksadng
Touchdown Jesus!
BrettFavreIsYourFather
A.J. Hawk Fan
catspajamas
Wes
Zsirvone28
Ruskie89
Flashback90
SimsZilla
SoxNats08
BarackObama4Prez
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who do you want to be the next President?
Hillary Clinton
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Barack Obama
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
John Edwards
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mitt Romney
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Rudy Giuliani
 4% [ 1 ]
Mike Huckaby
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
John McCain
 4% [ 1 ]
Other
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_lcap22%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:46 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
catspajamas wrote:
But seriously he isnt the right choice, at this point in the history of our nation, on the job training cant be an option

I can't take your statement seriously considering your avatar Wink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, lol, funny t-shirt...

[url]tshirthell.com[/url]
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
Big_Z
Team Captain
Team Captain
Big_Z

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:29 am

first off...if hilary clinton becomes president...i become canadian.

and id just like to say that you younger are smart little fuckers.

im 22 years old and can actually vote and everything and you guys know way more about this stuff than i do.

thats awesome
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:04 am

Big_Z wrote:
first off...if hilary clinton becomes president...i become canadian.

and id just like to say that you younger are smart little fuckers.

im 22 years old and can actually vote and everything and you guys know way more about this stuff than i do.

thats awesome

im 16 and am studying law and politics, will prob do law in college..

you must be one lazy fucker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:05 am

if i could vote i woud vote for Rudy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:15 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
and how is obama like cheney???

i just saw this Very Happy

there related, dont you watch tv you blind idiot? sunny
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:32 am

Clinton "won" Nevada but Obama got more delegates which actually matters.

And McCain won SC, which traditionally (since 1980) the winner always goes on to get the nomination..... A good sign for McCain, a bad sign for dems.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:44 am

BarackObama4Prez wrote:

And McCain won SC, which traditionally (since 1980) the winner always goes on to get the nomination..... A good sign for McCain, a bad sign for dems.

Actually its just Obama's group which is saying he got more democrats. The Democratic Party Committee says they're reviewing it.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:34 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Actually its just Obama's group which is saying he got more democrats. The Democratic Party Committee says they're reviewing it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:16 am

BarackObama4Prez wrote:

It's not a bad sign at all for Democrats actually. If McCain wins the Republican nomination...it makes it THAT much easier for democrats to win the election.. McCain has never been and never will be, good at finishing in elections.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:04 am

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

It's not a bad sign at all for Democrats actually. If McCain wins the Republican nomination...it makes it THAT much easier for democrats to win the election.. McCain has never been and never will be, good at finishing in elections.

Plus he's an old guy who won't do anything but fight random people in the Middle East just for the sake of war...
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:06 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Plus he's an old guy who won't do anything but fight random people in the Middle East just for the sake of war...

I believe the word for those "random people" is Islamic militants and terrorists Wink
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:50 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

I believe the word for those "random people" is Islamic militants and terrorists Wink

Sounds great! Lets have our government play world police and look for imaginary weapons! Lets use all of our taxpayers dollars to fund a war that is unnecessarily killing the lives of young soldiers! Lets completely forget about trying to fix the United States issues, and go pointlessy ruin some random country's government and hopelessly try to put it back together again! Its like a game right! And its a fun one too especially if you dont have to worry about dying in combat and losing your loved ones.

We HAVE to leave Iraq ASAP and end this nonsense that the Bush Administration put us and the whole world through.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:26 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Nope because 9 out of 10 people we kill are innocent
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:41 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

I think the number is a little higher. Maybe 499/500
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:57 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Link for stats? Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with wasting their civilians if I was a soldier there, too many of them are disguised and shit, better safe than sorry, better them than me, etc.

In addition, I also disagree with the War, but I agree with it, to some extent.

We really didn't need it right now, but I could see why we did it, for two reasons:
1. Preemptive - Saddam was starting to associate more and more with terrorists
2. Economics - I believe this is a lot bigger than most people actually realize or even know. Saddam changed his treasury from the dollar to the Euro, which further hurt the dollar. Kicking him out of power is a nice message to other countries to not follow suit.

I honestly say we just nuke the shit out of the middle east. Do you honestly think that if they (the middle eastern islamic countries) had nukes and we didn't, that they wouldn't hesitate to use them?
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:01 pm

what we needed to do, is make allies with North Korea for about week, borrow their Atomic Bombs, as, (if you know military you know this) they hold the large stockpile of A-Bombs in the world, and just level the ENTIRE middle East. Am i serious? What do you think.

Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, etc. Sounds heartless? Who cares, so are the people that are bred to believe their only purpose in life is to kill americans.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:05 pm

What the fuck are you guys thinking? Do you even care about the thousands of innocent lives you are taking? Imagine the children in those poor countries, who haven't done anything, but will get killed because some stupid Americans (thats how everyone outside of the US views us) bombed us? That might have been the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:06 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
I honestly say we just nuke the shit out of the middle east. Do you honestly think that if they (the middle eastern islamic countries) had nukes and we didn't, that they wouldn't hesitate to use them?

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, etc. Sounds heartless? Who cares, so are the people that are bred to believe their only purpose in life is to kill americans.

So you basically want to put us on an equal level to them then? Stoop to the level of terrorists?
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:09 pm

I'm saying, that when Osama attacked NY, Afghanistan should've Been leveled.

Youc an talk about people beign "innocent" all you want. But the people of Afghanistan are bred to be killers. End of Story.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:13 pm

how do you get rid of roaches? you don't just kill the ones you see on the counter, you kill them all.

This comes from someone who's been in the military and knows how the minds of other countries works, and knows what goes on in the military.
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:16 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

TheBigTunaKing wrote:

So you basically want to put us on an equal level to them then? Stoop to the level of terrorists?
\

your one of them arent you?

santa
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:26 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:

Youc an talk about people beign "innocent" all you want. But the people of Afghanistan are bred to be killers. End of Story.

that probably was one of the most ignorant things i have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:36 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Link for stats? Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with wasting their civilians if I was a soldier there, too many of them are disguised and shit, better safe than sorry, better them than me, etc.

In addition, I also disagree with the War, but I agree with it, to some extent.

We really didn't need it right now, but I could see why we did it, for two reasons:
1. Preemptive - Saddam was starting to associate more and more with terrorists
2. Economics - I believe this is a lot bigger than most people actually realize or even know. Saddam changed his treasury from the dollar to the Euro, which further hurt the dollar. Kicking him out of power is a nice message to other countries to not follow suit.

If we "nuke the shit out of the middle east" the United States might just be removed from the UN, NAFTA, NATO and any every alliance with another country. It would hurt us tremendously, our economy would go down the toilet, and the whole world will be against us. Pretty much like 10 times the crap situation we are in now.

Honestly, fuck preemptive. the Bush Administration used the words "preemptive" and "WMD" to scare us (U.S citizens) into thinking that 9/11 was related to iraq. Not even close. We had Osama cornered in the mountains. It wouldnt have taken us very long to capture him, and the real villain would be eliminated. But we went for Saddam, and although maybe now an evil dictator has been terminated, it just wasnt worth it, with all the innocent lives taken, all the money spent, and all the countries turned against us.

I say we get the hell out of the middle east, bring U.S soldiers onto U.S soil so we can focus U.S issues.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:48 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

It's not ignorant at all. It's the truth.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:29 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

It's not ignorant at all. It's the truth.

"the people of Afganistan are Bred to be Killers"

if that doesnt sound ignorant, then i dont know what is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to be the next president?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: Non-League :: General Discussion-
Jump to: