Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you want to be the next president?

Go down 
+17
eaglesfan90
yayanjl
DC
silvablitz
Steve_Smith_#12
mksadng
Touchdown Jesus!
BrettFavreIsYourFather
A.J. Hawk Fan
catspajamas
Wes
Zsirvone28
Ruskie89
Flashback90
SimsZilla
SoxNats08
BarackObama4Prez
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who do you want to be the next President?
Hillary Clinton
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Barack Obama
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
John Edwards
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mitt Romney
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Rudy Giuliani
 4% [ 1 ]
Mike Huckaby
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
John McCain
 4% [ 1 ]
Other
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
nerd wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
nerd wrote:
lol nader isnt even running Laughing

and how is obama like cheney???

and secondly, now I am on the fence between Obama and Clinton on who want to be president.

That's like choosing if you want to eat hard turds or wet shit.

Anyone but those two for sure.

well who would be better?

As I've said earlier, I don't like politics nor politicians, and when I go out to vote its for whichever person has the best shot besides Obama and Hillary and is more economically liberal and conservative views in other areas. However, Flash just gave me a youtube video, and I've just finished watching a few, and I gotta say, I will now probably vote for Mike Huckabee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUQW8LUMs8

You dont like politics, but you know alot about them.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:48 pm

nerd wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
nerd wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
nerd wrote:

and secondly, now I am on the fence between Obama and Clinton on who want to be president.

As I've said earlier, I don't like politics nor politicians, and when I go out to vote its for whichever person has the best shot besides Obama and Hillary and is more economically liberal and conservative views in other areas. However, Flash just gave me a youtube video, and I've just finished watching a few, and I gotta say, I will now probably vote for Mike Huckabee.

Yes? I don't like them, but I know a lot about them. Is there something wrong? Perhaps the reason I don't like politics and politicians is because I know a lot about them, and don't like them and their corrupt ways?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:49 pm

Abraham Lincoln should win it
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:28 pm

Ron Paul for one reason and one reason only...
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:41 pm

mksadng wrote:

whats that?
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:50 pm

I voted "other".

I think they should get rid of the two consecutive terms rule and re-elect Bill Clinton Razz
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
I voted "other".

I think they should get rid of the two consecutive terms rule and re-elect Bill Clinton Razz

that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:56 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
nerd wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
nerd wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
nerd wrote:

Yes? I don't like them, but I know a lot about them. Is there something wrong? Perhaps the reason I don't like politics and politicians is because I know a lot about them, and don't like them and their corrupt ways?

theres nothing wrong with them, I was just noticing that. No need to take offense.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:05 pm

nerd wrote:
Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
I voted "other".

that would be awesome.

Um, he could run right now if he chose? It's 2 consecutive terms, then you have to leave office (no 3 terms in a row), but after you could come back if you so desired.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:08 pm

nerd wrote:
mksadng wrote:

whats that?
Hell legalize marijuana.
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:05 pm

well i'm not amercian but i was watching simpson election epsode and ralph wiggums is sure the guy i wouldn't mind voting for
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:33 pm

silvablitz wrote:
well i'm not amercian but i was watching simpson election epsode and ralph wiggums is sure the guy i wouldn't mind voting for

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:36 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
Um, he could run right now if he chose? It's 2 consecutive terms, then you have to leave office (no 3 terms in a row), but after you could come back if you so desired.

22nd Amendment of the Constitution wrote:
The Twenty-second Amendment of the United States Constitution sets a term limit for the President of the United States, providing that "No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:01 am

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

The Twenty-second Amendment of the United States Constitution sets a term limit for the President of the United States, providing that "No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Guess I was wrong. I thought it was two consecutive, then you could come back.
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:04 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Guess I was wrong.

Guess you were Razz
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:38 pm

Im not a racist here, but lets face the facts of the society we live in today. Some of you maybe be a little to young to understand this, and some may think I'm crazy. But my professors talk about this to the class all the time. America isn't ready for a Black President just yet. While it may seem far fetched its true. Here in East Lansing we still have people that drop N- Bombs without thinking twice and its still like that in many many places here in the US. While Obama is a great Candidate and will likely garner my vote, I am just saying that the country isn't ready. If Obama does win it will be because of the fact that the African American community actually came out and voted, which they are notoriously known not to do. They have the lowest turn out rated in voting for cultures dating back to the 1960's when Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were running for President, and even then the Black Community failed to voted for their most strongest figures at the time.

Just some thought and I can post more if needed, but once again Im not racist.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:29 pm

DC wrote:
Im not a racist here, but lets face the facts of the society we live in today. Some of you maybe be a little to young to understand this, and some may think I'm crazy. But my professors talk about this to the class all the time. America isn't ready for a Black President just yet. While it may seem far fetched its true. Here in East Lansing we still have people that drop N- Bombs without thinking twice and its still like that in many many places here in the US. While Obama is a great Candidate and will likely garner my vote, I am just saying that the country isn't ready. If Obama does win it will be because of the fact that the African American community actually came out and voted, which they are notoriously known not to do. They have the lowest turn out rated in voting for cultures dating back to the 1960's when Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were running for President, and even then the Black Community failed to voted for their most strongest figures at the time.

I agree with you.

I also feel, along with several of my friends who are more interested in politics, that there will be a female president before a black one (But not Clinton this time around).
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:45 pm

DC wrote:

I'm glad someone else brought this up, cuz i didn't want to be the one to do it.. I'm definitely not racist. But i ABSOLUTELY agree. I think we're a long ways away from a black president. I think eventually our nation/society will finally change enough for there to be one. But I do think a woman will be allected before a black individual. Sadly, it's just how our society is. Could that woman be Hillary? Like it or not, it very well could be. I think she's the only woman that has run or considered running that even has a remote chance and her chances are much better than remote.

The reason i say a republican won't be elected this time around, is because of George Bush, it has nothing to do withthem, it has everything to do with Bush. I think we'll witness many voters turn their backs on the Republican party for this election. No matter what happens, this election is all about change.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:13 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

Maybe he edited Wikipedia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:17 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

Actually there's a "clause" i believe, one of the 6 million clauses. That state "during war times, a change in presidency can be halted"

Bush tried to use it prior to the last election. It failed. I don't know exactly how it's stated or what the confines of that clause are. But he can't "run again" however if the congress felt it necessary could prevent an election from occurring to allow him a 3rd term
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:27 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

Grover Clevaland did it. He was president twice in two different spans I believe
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:40 pm

John McCain... def.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:02 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

Actually there's a "clause" i believe, one of the 6 million clauses. That state "during war times, a change in presidency can be halted"

Bush tried to use it prior to the last election. It failed. I don't know exactly how it's stated or what the confines of that clause are. But he can't "run again" however if the congress felt it necessary could prevent an election from occurring to allow him a 3rd term

FDR did it, he was president for 12 straight years, was actually scheduled to be in office for 16 years, but he died in the first year of his 4th term
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:03 pm

Barack Obama, read the Audacity of Hope and you will see
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:30 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Barack Obama, read the Audacity of Hope and you will see

Barack Obama kicks ass. He will win New Hampshire and then Michigan and from there he will triumph!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to be the next president?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: Non-League :: General Discussion-
Jump to: