Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you want to be the next president?

Go down 
+17
eaglesfan90
yayanjl
DC
silvablitz
Steve_Smith_#12
mksadng
Touchdown Jesus!
BrettFavreIsYourFather
A.J. Hawk Fan
catspajamas
Wes
Zsirvone28
Ruskie89
Flashback90
SimsZilla
SoxNats08
BarackObama4Prez
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who do you want to be the next President?
Hillary Clinton
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Barack Obama
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
John Edwards
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mitt Romney
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Rudy Giuliani
 4% [ 1 ]
Mike Huckaby
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
John McCain
 4% [ 1 ]
Other
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:37 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Barack Obama, read the Audacity of Hope and you will see

Barack Obama kicks ass. He will win New Hampshire and then Michigan and from there he will triumph!

lol!

Pass whatever it is that you are smoking....... I can 100% guarantee you he won't be President.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:42 pm

btw Next is Nevada for dems not michigan my mistake. I been watching too much Mccain celebration and "future victory in Michigan" (or thats what he thinks).
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:44 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
btw Next is Nevada for dems not michigan my mistake. I been watching too much Mccain celebration and "future victory in Michigan" (or thats what he thinks).

Romney will win Michigan because his Dad was governer there.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:55 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Romney will win Michigan because his Dad was governer there.

yeah but McCain is picking up support. If he gets even a second place finish there it'll be a job well done for him lol.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:44 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Barack Obama kicks ass. He will win New Hampshire and then Michigan and from there he will triumph!

lol!

Pass whatever it is that you are smoking....... I can 100% guarantee you he won't be President.

We are talking about the primaries...not the actual Presidential election
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:45 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

lol!

Ok? My statement still stands.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:46 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

lol!

Ok? My statement still stands.

Statement is not needed rabbit lol!
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:00 pm

DC wrote:
Grover Clevaland did it. He was president twice in two different spans I believe

The amendment was passed in 1947, long after Grover Cleveland and right after FDR. I'll assume you didn't click/read the link.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:44 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Might wanna take notice...who won NH...HER name happens NOT to be Barraka Obama
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:33 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
DC wrote:
Grover Clevaland did it. He was president twice in two different spans I believe

The amendment was passed in 1947, long after Grover Cleveland and right after FDR. I'll assume you didn't click/read the link.

kyle, some ppl just dont think before asking questions and making statments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:52 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

New Hampshire is a joke, as is most of the north Laughing
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
DC wrote:

No asshole nobody said anything about an rule I was just saying it for the record but thanks for being a jerk off
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:13 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

I happen to live in that joke...
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:29 pm

mksadng wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

Laughing smiley face not a hint I'm joking about the joke?
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:37 pm

mksadng wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

did you vote?
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:39 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

dude, everyone realizes that a 39%-36% win is nothing. It's as close as you can get to a tie in a primary, which is why no one is making as such a big deal. A convincing Hillary victory would actually turn some heads and raise some questions on the possibility of an Obama collapse. This is only the second state, there are many more left for both candidates.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:52 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

dude, everyone realizes that a 39%-36% win is nothing. It's as close as you can get to a tie in a primary, which is why no one is making as such a big deal. A convincing Hillary victory would actually turn some heads and raise some questions on the possibility of an Obama collapse. This is only the second state, there are many more left for both candidates.

Actually its the 3rd, you forgot Wyoming Laughing
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:17 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

lol wow I completely forgot the most important state Laughing

no offense to yan or anything Razz
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:41 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:

lol wow I completely forgot the most important state Laughing

no offense to yan or anything Razz

yan is from wisconsin retard
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:23 am

w/e.

I dont stalk yan like you do lol
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:44 pm

AS long as it isnt Barack, hes black

LOL, jk.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:05 pm

catspajamas wrote:
AS long as it isnt Barack, hes black

LOL, jk.

i like the fine print Wink
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:19 pm

But seriously he isnt the right choice, at this point in the history of our nation, on the job training cant be an option
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:30 pm

catspajamas wrote:
But seriously he isnt the right choice, at this point in the history of our nation, on the job training cant be an option

I can't take your statement seriously considering your avatar Wink
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:38 pm

catspajamas wrote:

unlike the majority of the republican candidates, the front running democrats (Clinton, Obama, Edwards) all have had experience in washington. Romney was govener, but in a smaller scale giv't in massachusetts. The same can be said for Huckabee (Arkansas) and Giuliani (NYC) but not McCain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to be the next president?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: Non-League :: General Discussion-
Jump to: