Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you want to be the next president?

Go down 
+17
eaglesfan90
yayanjl
DC
silvablitz
Steve_Smith_#12
mksadng
Touchdown Jesus!
BrettFavreIsYourFather
A.J. Hawk Fan
catspajamas
Wes
Zsirvone28
Ruskie89
Flashback90
SimsZilla
SoxNats08
BarackObama4Prez
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who do you want to be the next President?
Hillary Clinton
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Barack Obama
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_lcap50%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
John Edwards
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mitt Romney
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Rudy Giuliani
 4% [ 1 ]
Mike Huckaby
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_lcap12%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
John McCain
 4% [ 1 ]
Other
Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_lcap22%Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:02 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
What the fuck are you guys thinking? Do you even care about the thousands of innocent lives you are taking? Imagine the children in those poor countries, who haven't done anything, but will get killed because some stupid Americans (thats how everyone outside of the US views us) bombed us? That might have been the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

First, Muslims didn't seem to care about us during 9/11.

Secondly, I will take in the same consideration as the Muslim people in the middle east did when they danced after they heard about 9/11.

They would have brought it upon themselves.

They know that right now, we don't harm innocents, and they use that, they hide among civilians, pose as them. If we wipe them all out, yes, there are many good people who will die, but it's like the saying, would you kill one 8 year old girl with a gun if it meant acquiring the cure to say, AIDS?

I have heard stories about snakes, especially more venomous ones in the jungles of India and such. They say if you get bit by one at say, the forearm, you must immediately cut your arm off with a machete (it's in the jungle) in order to have a chance to save your life. You not only lose your forearm, you lose your fingers. Relate that to the Middle East.

In addition, with a Nuke, you can rest assured US troops will not die over there anymore.

I also find it HIGHLY amusing that you actually care about what other people think, ESPECIALLY other countries. That's trying to be politically correct, cuz America has to conform to "other" countries' standards of who we should be.
I guess I find it amusing because I'm not very politically correct, nor do I give a fuck what others think about me or my nation.

You should listen to Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold

And I'm going to take a wild swing and say you are a Democrat Wink
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
What the fuck are you guys thinking? Do you even care about the thousands of innocent lives you are taking? Imagine the children in those poor countries, who haven't done anything, but will get killed because some stupid Americans (thats how everyone outside of the US views us) bombed us? That might have been the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Secondly, I will take in the same consideration as the Muslim people in the middle east did when they danced after they heard about 9/11.

They know that right now, we don't harm innocents, and they use that, they hide among civilians, pose as them. If we wipe them all out, yes, there are many good people who will die, but it's like the saying, would you kill one 8 year old girl with a gun if it meant acquiring the cure to say, AIDS?

I have heard stories about snakes, especially more venomous ones in the jungles of India and such. They say if you get bit by one at say, the forearm, you must immediately cut your arm off with a machete (it's in the jungle) in order to have a chance to save your life. You not only lose your forearm, you lose your fingers. Relate that to the Middle East.

In addition, with a Nuke, you can rest assured US troops will not die over there anymore.

I also find it HIGHLY amusing that you actually care about what other people think, ESPECIALLY other countries. That's trying to be politically correct, cuz America has to conform to "other" countries' standards of who we should be.
I guess I find it amusing because I'm not very politically correct, nor do I give a fuck what others think about me or my nation.

1. only 0.0000000000000000000000001% of muslims supported this.

2. Your 8 yr old girl theory is the most fucking bullshit I have ever heard. We wouldnt just be killing one "eight year old". We would be destroying the lives of thousands of people. We had the people we wanted cornered, and we could have killed just them, and no one else.

3. I think it might be a good idea to cooperate with the rest of the world, because the United States wouldnt last a day without using the help of other countries. We probably should care what they think.

4. I am going to take a swing and guess that you have no clue what you are talking about, kinda like the dumbass that rules in washington.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:52 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

2. Your 8 yr old girl theory is the most fucking bullshit I have ever heard. We wouldnt just be killing one "eight year old". We would be destroying the lives of thousands of people. We had the people we wanted cornered, and we could have killed just them, and no one else.

3. I think it might be a good idea to cooperate with the rest of the world, because the United States wouldnt last a day without using the help of other countries. We probably should care what they think.

4. I am going to take a swing and guess that you have no clue what you are talking about, kinda like the dumbass that rules in washington.

What I will say is this..saying Muslim, even though that's what they are, in afghanistan, does sound racist, cuz it's a label and it implies even those in the U.S. I know you don't mean that ruskie, i'm just sayin'.

But the reality is more than the perception and the problem is much worse than people make it to be.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:18 pm

Trying hard not to get off topic, but Imperialism also leads to the downfall of the great empires, do I support what we did in Iraq?, no, but that's besides the point, lets get back to the politics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:22 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

1. That would mean less than 1 Muslim in the world supports it. I'm pretty sure from magazines, news, etc. that we've seen more than one supporting it.

2. 1 girl for the lives of those with AIDS, One region for the safety of millions in US, GB, etc.

3. I agree to an extent, but trust me, they are not the end all be all. We could use their help, but we can always get someone else's help. Any way you look at it, money talks, regardless of whether you like a nation's decisions or not.

4. Yup, I'm 100% that actually believes what I see on TV. In addition, I'm pretty sure the President cannot "rule" Washington, there is a system of checks and balances. But nice try Wink

And on a final note, I would LOVE to have the link of the website of the statistics that you get (i.e. 0.0000000000000000000000001%; 499/500 are innocent, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:25 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Trying hard not to get off topic, but Imperialism also leads to the downfall of the great empires, do I support what we did in Iraq?, no, but that's besides the point, lets get back to the politics Very Happy

Not necessarily imperialism, great empires in general simply fall after time from various reasons.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:32 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

What I will say is this..saying Muslim, even though that's what they are, in afghanistan, does sound racist, cuz it's a label and it implies even those in the U.S. I know you don't mean that ruskie, i'm just sayin'.

But the reality is more than the perception and the problem is much worse than people make it to be.

You get my point, Muslim = Most of Middle East, Afghanistan, Pakistan; Jewish = Israel; Hindu & Buddhist = India; Screwed = Africa.

It seems that too many people actually believe too much of what the media portrays, and simply don't understand that the world is MUCH, MUCH more brutal than they can even imagine.

A close friend of my father, who my father hangs out a lot with and talks with, travels all over the world for business. The three of us were talking one time, and he was describing a trip in the late 1990s to Saudi Arabia. He and his friend were staying at a hotel, on a balcony. They saw this one guy, who they later found out was a Frenchman, go out to the beach, which, although it was "public", was unofficially only for Muslims. He takes a swim, and on the way back, half of his head is blown off from a rifle bullet. He died because he swam in the ocean and was not a certain religion. Now, do you think that story made the news headlines? How many similar events occur that don't make the headlines? Just because you don't hear about it in the US news does NOT mean it doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Not necessarily imperialism, great empires in general simply fall after time from various reasons.

Which is usually directly or indirectly caused by imperialism/greed
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:

A close friend of my father, who my father hangs out a lot with and talks with, travels all over the world for business. The three of us were talking one time, and he was describing a trip in the late 1990s to Saudi Arabia. He and his friend were staying at a hotel, on a balcony. They saw this one guy, who they later found out was a Frenchman, go out to the beach, which, although it was "public", was unofficially only for Muslims. He takes a swim, and on the way back, half of his head is blown off from a rifle bullet. He died because he swam in the ocean and was not a certain religion. Now, do you think that story made the news headlines? How many similar events occur that don't make the headlines? Just because you don't hear about it in the US news does NOT mean it doesn't happen.

Americans are unable to understand the scope of religious differences because the majority of Americans don't have such a feverish and avid dedication towards religion as many do in the Middle East
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:19 pm

wow guys settle down.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:34 pm

Is it against the rules to speak intellectually about politics?
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:10 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Which is usually directly or indirectly caused by imperialism/greed

Agreed to some extent, although not all situations.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:11 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

Americans are unable to understand the scope of religious differences because the majority of Americans don't have such a feverish and avid dedication towards religion as many do in the Middle East

I understand that it's perfectly normal for a French business man, who was not warned or informed by any sign, that taking a swim at a public beach requires death.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:18 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

I understand that it's perfectly normal for a French business man, who was not warned or informed by any sign, that taking a swim at a public beach requires death.

Did I say it was alright for him to die?, no, I am stating that the lack of such dedication to religion means Americans do not have the capacity to understand exactly what religion really means to these people
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:36 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

Did I say it was alright for him to die?, no, I am stating that the lack of such dedication to religion means Americans do not have the capacity to understand exactly what religion really means to these people

I think any religion that sanctifies killing is plain wrong, but that my honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:39 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

I think any religion that sanctifies killing is plain wrong, but that my honest opinion.

I agree with you there. I also don't think that a religion which sanctifies killing is worse than the people who senselessly nuke them.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:42 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

I agree with you there. I also don't think that a religion which sanctifies killing is worse than the people who senselessly nuke them.

Difference: One already does, the other is hypothetically speaking option that won't occur.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:34 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

I hate talking too much about religon, it'll just snowball into a huge mess, but I have to say that every major religon has fought in wars and killed people.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:02 am

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

I hate talking too much about religon, it'll just snowball into a huge mess, but I have to say that every major religon has fought in wars and killed people.

I'd have to agree for the most part. There are always screwballs who pretend they are under a certain religion in order to do something (Al-quida, the Crusades, etc.).
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:21 pm

it wouldnt make sence to nuke the east..

we would just help them like with Japan, and then there would be more tension and then they would prob nuke us back and then theres another cold war and shit..

simple solution.. leave iraq and forget about the east

king
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:33 pm

BrettFavreIsYourFather wrote:

we would just help them like with Japan, and then there would be more tension and then they would prob nuke us back and then theres another cold war and shit..

king

In order for them to nuke us back, they'd need to have nukes, which Iran is currently trying to acquire.

BTW, I can almost guarantee you that within 5-10 years:

1. Israel goes to War with Iran
2. US goes to War with Iran
3. Israel and US go to War with Iran
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:

king

In order for them to nuke us back, they'd need to have nukes, which Iran is currently trying to acquire.

Unless (hopefully) we have a democrat as president.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:57 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:

king

they could have them now albino

its not like we are watching there whole country 24-7
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:17 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:

king

Actually, we can, with our satellites. Nuclear Missiles, the process to build them, the missiles themselves, it'll attract attention (security, etc.). I would be VERY shocked if they acquired a nuclear missile without our knowledge.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:04 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

king

Actually, we can, with our satellites. Nuclear Missiles, the process to build them, the missiles themselves, it'll attract attention (security, etc.). I would be VERY shocked if they acquired a nuclear missile without our knowledge.

Well actually I am in (and so is Sox and PatsDynasty) a Model United Nations Event thing and this is my topic. Iran is being closely monitered by the U.N and no evidence has been found for construction of a weapon. There are several uranium enrichment plants but nothing that points to serious danger. Iran has even allowed the U.N to thoroughly inspect the plants to prove they are clean. Right now, only the United States doubts their explanation (using them for regular energy).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be the next president?   Who do you want to be the next president? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to be the next president?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: Non-League :: General Discussion-
Jump to: