Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)

Go down 
+4
BarackObama4Prez
mksadng
SoxNats08
Touchdown Jesus!
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zsirvone

Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:42 pm

I'm done arguing this shit. It was approved, it's not getting reworked at all. The trade is staying as is. And I'm keeping the guys I traded for on my roster. If the deal doesn't go through. I'm keeping the guys I received on my roster as well as the guys I traded on my roster. You all can decide and let me know later.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:51 pm

Alright, whoever changed my Profile Name to : I'm an asshole. Thanks. You guys are very very immature on this site. You should set up trade crews and whatnot to review trades. Stuff like this should never happen.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:51 pm

I'm an AssHole wrote:
Alright, whoever changed my Profile Name to : I'm an asshole. Thanks. You guys are very very immature on this site. You should set up trade crews and whatnot to review trades. Stuff like this should never happen.

Im thinking it was DC, he changes everyones names
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:56 pm

I didn't do it, I don't even know how to edit someone's name...
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:57 pm

and really, if this doesnt get approved then im done with this league because it just proves that me and nobody else has ANY POWER except for Sox and DC, because its obvious to me that DC can just come in and disallow a trade even though its been approved by multiple people and that its been fairly processed, now im sorry Sox if you feel that you lost out on this trade but its approvable and I think you got a good trade still, you cant just look for ridiculous reasons to get your trade denied when its perfectly approvable.

you even got Zsir thinking we dont have a trade crew (trade mods), thats how pathetic this has gotten. cav_fan said it best, that we had might as well just go back to all our trades where we got the short end and take them back, and if that was the case there would hardly be any trades at all. This whole thing is so ridiculous its unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:06 pm

Is this trade going to be made right or what?
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:08 pm

since im still an admin and if all agree, the trade IS APPROVED, looks fine to me, and Z u wont get booted
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:08 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Is this trade going to be made right or what?

It should be. (fair or not it was approved) And then I think there should be a posted clear set of rules governing the approval of trades.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:10 pm

yeah u cant just dissaprove it, its fine, approved, also, if ur there Z, go on AIM
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:11 pm

catspajamas wrote:
yeah u cant just dissaprove it, its fine, approved, also, if ur there Z, go on AIM

AIM's not workign for me bro. I'll give it another try though. Hold on.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:11 pm

aight, is DC still an admin??, i hope not
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:17 pm

yeah i am sick and tired of DC being retarded and making all of these shitty decisions. And its not just this league. i kno he has contributed and whatnot, but he shouldnt be an admin. and i kno i am not the only one who agrees with this
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:20 pm

DC is staying as admin....
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:20 pm

Fine, this is approved. I dont even care about this league anymore.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:40 pm

Ok. Just so you all know that I wasn't being a Dick about things with this trade.

drewcorrothers (3:00:28 PM): you got screwed on that deal
randomdude228 (3:01:15 PM): can u open it up
randomdude228 (3:01:18 PM): and say that
drewcorrothers (3:01:17 PM): Your not pissed?
randomdude228 (3:01:28 PM): cuz thats wat everyone's been telling me
drewcorrothers (3:01:23 PM): You gave up alot
drewcorrothers (3:01:28 PM): and got LITTLE in return
randomdude228 (3:01:40 PM): i kno
randomdude228 (3:01:42 PM): can u open it up
randomdude228 (3:01:45 PM): and say its unfair
randomdude228 (3:01:46 PM): etc
drewcorrothers (3:01:37 PM): It was a bad deal for you dude
drewcorrothers (3:01:45 PM): Im just looking out for you
randomdude228 (3:01:55 PM): i kno!
drewcorrothers (3:01:49 PM): ok!
randomdude228 (3:02:01 PM): lol
randomdude228 (3:02:03 PM): sorry
randomdude228 (3:02:08 PM): can u open it up tho?
drewcorrothers (3:02:11 PM): yeah I am right now
randomdude228 (3:02:33 PM): ok
drewcorrothers (3:07:16 PM): we are siming tonight?
randomdude228 (3:07:45 PM): yea
randomdude228 (3:07:48 PM): well
randomdude228 (3:08:55 PM): as an admin
randomdude228 (3:08:58 PM): can u cancel the trade
drewcorrothers (3:08:56 PM): yeah'
randomdude228 (3:09:26 PM): ok
randomdude228 (3:09:29 PM): thanks a ton

I told him what I thought and you all can read the response. Don't blame anything on me. Thats how the conversation went and he didnt want the trade anymore and thats what he told me. And for all those people that down talk me then whatever. Have fun and enjoy it. I know what do and what school I went to and what my life has in store for me. Thanks everyone beacuse I love people that think they know things. I'm 5'2 and 100 something pounds. Yeah fucking right. So just so you all know your information was really off guys. Better luck next time.

As for myself staying as a Admin here in this league it is all up to you guys.I won't argue anything else here anymore. For those that wanted to talk shit about me and bash me, then fine it cool. I want nothing to do with any of you. You all can choose another Admin if you want.

DC
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:43 pm

I was never blaming you
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:45 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
I was never blaming you

Its how it seems, and thats how all those GMs are taking it. Obviously they want a new Admin
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:48 pm

sox man you of all people should know that once a deal is processed without problems, its done. And just because you change your mind doesnt give you the right to use your power and take away 5 and a half hours from two other people. AS WELL AS batter DC's reputation by getting him to open up a processed trade
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:56 pm

the first part of what he posted is him saying "your getting screwed in that deal"

the bottom line is that you told him to open it up, he didnt do it on his own, then you left him out to dry
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:59 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
the first part of what he posted is him saying "your getting screwed in that deal"

the bottom line is that you told him to open it up, he didnt do it on his own, then you left him out to dry

lol, i missed that.

ummm he came to me first. i would have let it go... i have approved this, and i put it in the game. everyone can blame me all they want and point out all the mistakes i have ever made, while ignoring wat i did for this league. i am actually seriously considering quitting, this is way too much for me anyway, you can read my post in rules/announcements. i really feel like after all the hours i put into this league, all i do is get ripped by people for the mistakes that i made
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:08 pm

well the only thing youve done wrong up to this point is for having DC do this for you. Also, nobody was mad at you when you said your cousin was coolman (I think that was you), that just bounced right off them, if other people had their cousins join this league im sure they would get upset. And its not like your not getting recognized for your work, your whats holding this league together and im sure everybody knows that, me especially considering I was overwhelmed with work for my NBA Live league and I hadnt even gotten to FA signings, rookie signings, or simming.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:11 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
well the only thing youve done wrong up to this point is for having DC do this for you. Also, nobody was mad at you when you said your cousin was coolman (I think that was you), that just bounced right off them, if other people had their cousins join this league im sure they would get upset. And its not like your not getting recognized for your work, your whats holding this league together and im sure everybody knows that, me especially considering I was overwhelmed with work for my NBA Live league and I hadnt even gotten to FA signings, rookie signings, or simming.

It was me. Why would people get mad? Do people get mad when Emmitt and patstown are bro's? I didn't think so.

I know, people enjoy it.. its that I made this one mistake, and then you get mad at me, and everyone is pissed. I made this horrible trade, I know I regret it, but I put it in anyway. And now this.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:14 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

It was me. Why would people get mad? Do people get mad when Emmitt and patstown are bro's? I didn't think so.

I know, people enjoy it.. its that I made this one mistake, and then you get mad at me, and everyone is pissed. I made this horrible trade, I know I regret it, but I put it in anyway. And now this.

people would be mad nomatter who did this, I can guarantee you that. Hell when DC was taking the blame for it two people said he shouldnt be an admin, now that people realize it wasnt him your just getting a slap on the wrist. And in one of my posts before I even said im blaming you more than I should be
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:16 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

Look Sox...no one is mad at you bro...this is the absolute best SIM league I have ever been a part of...you did make a mistake, but oh well...its over and done with and settled...lets just end it now and go on

We are all having fun and to be honest, I was about to lose interest in SIM leagues all together, but after I got on here and noticed how much was going on and how smooth it was running, it peaked my interest again and now I cant stop checking my team!! Your a great Admin and Mod...you made a great league and you run it better than anyone ever has...No one is pissed off or mad...Lets just get back to trading and simming so I can whoop your ass this year!!

Damn Redskins!!
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:21 pm

i dont know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next