Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)

Go down 
+4
BarackObama4Prez
mksadng
SoxNats08
Touchdown Jesus!
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:50 am

IT WORKED (processed)
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:51 am

I was sweatin for a moment, thought something was bound to go wrong
Back to top Go down
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:52 am

jeez, you did that fast
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:58 am

RpAaVtEsNS wrote:
jeez, you did that fast

fast as in 10 minutes?
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:03 pm

Wow. No way dude. Redskins ae losing out in this trade huge and the Jags are getting way to much here for not giving up a ton like the Redskins. Im opening this back up.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:03 pm

DC wrote:
Wow. No way dude. Redskins ae losing out in this trade huge and the Jags are getting way to much here for not giving up a ton like the Redskins. Im opening this back up.

im getting a bad feeling about this trade
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:05 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
DC wrote:

You should Your team was a contender without this deal. Now your just above average
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:08 pm

DC wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
DC wrote:

You should Your team was a contender without this deal. Now your just above average

oh...... maybe i shouldnt do this deal.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:14 pm

Im gonna step n here and make a Admin decision. And cancel this deal. I know it took a long time to get it worked out, but it just isnt fair. Redskins were losing out really bad in this deal. Sorry guys, but maybe you all can re-work it or something. But as is this will not be approved
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:15 pm

DC and nerd both explained to me that im getting screwed, im kinda iffy about reworking it but i guess i could.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:20 pm

wow, another like 10 min to fix this mess
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:26 pm

HA i knew from the beginning this trade was crap. Sox, i told u, and u didnt listen. ur lucky it was cancelled bro u would've been fucked.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:29 pm

phew, ok i finished undoing it
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:43 pm

DC wrote:
Im gonna step n here and make a Admin decision. And cancel this deal. I know it took a long time to get it worked out, but it just isnt fair. Redskins were losing out really bad in this deal. Sorry guys, but maybe you all can re-work it or something. But as is this will not be approved

so your just gonna cancel a trade that took 5 hours to make without giving any time to allow it to be reworked, nice.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:45 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
DC wrote:

so your just gonna cancel a trade that took 5 hours to make without giving any time to allow it to be reworked, nice.

Im giving it a chance to be re-worked.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:46 pm

no, you cancelled it so sox traded away one of the players in this trade
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:52 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
IT WORKED (processed)

and does this mean nothing anymore? Just because the admin is losing out slightly (keep in two of those players he was losing werent even starters). This literally fucked everything up for my broncos game now. we had mk and patstown think it was fine, I signed specific players outside of my needs and traded them away so this trade would work and took a cap hit from that. Now obviously im gonna take even more of a hit from bonuses for these players to be traded back. I took another cap hit earlier when my asante samuel trade was taken back after its been processed. Once a trade is processed that should be the end of it. None of this bull where im losing out on like 5mil of my cap room, its no wonder im in the top 5 highest salaries in this league when I took out my depth to save cap room, I keep getting these unnecessary penalties
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:52 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

Ok. So you wanna get pissed at me for canceling this? because it was unfair dude. Sox said he didnt wanna do it anymore.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:53 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
IT WORKED (processed)

and does this mean nothing anymore? Just because the admin is losing out slightly (keep in two of those players he was losing werent even starters). This literally fucked everything up for my broncos game now. we had mk and patstown think it was fine, I signed specific players outside of my needs and traded them away so this trade would work and took a cap hit from that. Now obviously im gonna take even more of a hit from bonuses for these players to be traded back. I took another cap hit earlier when my asante samuel trade was taken back after its been processed. Once a trade is processed that should be the end of it. None of this bull where im losing out on like 5mil of my cap room, its no wonder im in the top 5 highest salaries in this league when I took out my depth to save cap room, I keep getting these unnecessary penalties

u dont get penalties for trading players... otherwise, wouldnt everyone be under huge penalties when i made billions of trades to get the rosters right?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:55 pm

DC wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

Ok. So you wanna get pissed at me for canceling this? because it was unfair dude. Sox said he didnt wanna do it anymore.

it wasnt unfair, no trade is EVER perfect, you werent even considering he was trading away 2 players that didnt even start for him

Mark Anderson (87), Phillip Rivers (88) = Mike Peterson (91), Tony Romo (84), Barry Sims (83)

Vonnie Holliday (87), Micah Knorr (81)=Shane Lechler (98), Cedric Woodward (80), 5th round pick, 6th round pick

Kenoy Kennedy (81)< Randy Starks (78), William James (79)
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:56 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
IT WORKED (processed)

u dont get penalties for trading players... otherwise, wouldnt everyone be under huge penalties when i made billions of trades to get the rosters right?

im still losing cap from the players I signed from FA that I didnt need
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:56 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
DC wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

it wasnt unfair, no trade is EVER perfect, you werent even considering he was trading away 2 players that didnt even start for him

Mark Anderson (87), Phillip Rivers (88) = Mike Peterson (91), Tony Romo (84), Barry Sims (83)

Vonnie Holliday (87), Micah Knorr (81)=Shane Lechler (98), Cedric Woodward (80), 5th round pick, 6th round pick

sims is 81
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
IT WORKED (processed)

trade bait
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:57 pm

Mark Anderson (87), Phillip Rivers (88) = Mike Peterson (91), Tony Romo (84), Barry Sims (81)

Ok then its like this

Last edited by on Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:58 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
IT WORKED (processed)

trade bait

an 81 and a 75 arent good trade bait, and I dont want depth either. Seriously this is like the 3rd time Ive been fucked out of something here. I also changed that dude to MLB so Im thinking his OVR will drop because of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next