Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)

Go down 
+4
BarackObama4Prez
mksadng
SoxNats08
Touchdown Jesus!
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:00 pm

when were the 1st and 2nd times? if one of those was the pats trade, u didnt lose any cash doing that.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:01 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
when were the 1st and 2nd times? if one of those was the pats trade, u didnt lose any cash doing that.

I took penalties you even told me, those count against your salary
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:02 pm

This trade was actually very very even. You give up what your receive. And that's what happened here. It doesn't matter how much someone got, it's how much you get for what you gave. The Redskins didn't give as much in this trade as the Raiders and Jaguars. If you balance out what the Redskins got for what they gave, it's a fair trade. I don't care what you guys say, I may make a bad image of myself by doing this, but I'm not changing my roster. It's staying updated with the players I traded for in this deal. I don't have Mathis anymore nor do I have Peterson. I have Wimbley, Wilson, Wong, and Rivers. And for Skins saying he doesn't want to do the trade, I hate to be a bitch... but too bad. You think that after NFL trades, when one player with potential doesn't pan out, you can go back and undo the trade? You think if someone makes a bad draft day decision they can go back and change it. No. This trade is going through. It took very long for us to approve of this, to balance out the deal and whatnot. Please explain to me DC how Skins gets the short end of the deal... Please... Tell me.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:03 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

I took penalties you even told me, those count against your salary

u only take penalties for releasing players.... maybe i thought u had released players or something
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:03 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
This trade was actually very very even. You give up what your receive. And that's what happened here. It doesn't matter how much someone got, it's how much you get for what you gave. The Redskins didn't give as much in this trade as the Raiders and Jaguars. If you balance out what the Redskins got for what they gave, it's a fair trade. I don't care what you guys say, I may make a bad image of myself by doing this, but I'm not changing my roster. It's staying updated with the players I traded for in this deal. I don't have Mathis anymore nor do I have Peterson. I have Wimbley, Wilson, Wong, and Rivers. And for Skins saying he doesn't want to do the trade, I hate to be a bitch... but too bad. You think that after NFL trades, when one player with potential doesn't pan out, you can go back and undo the trade? You think if someone makes a bad draft day decision they can go back and change it. No. This trade is going through. It took very long for us to approve of this, to balance out the deal and whatnot. Please explain to me DC how Skins gets the short end of the deal... Please... Tell me.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:04 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:

Well, even though since I'm in this trade I am basically a user in it (like i cant approve it, etc), this league is quite different from the NFL.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:04 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:

Dude you can do what you want. It wont be like that in the game. Don't be a dick here. Seriously. He gave up alot in that deal as well so dont feed me that bullshit. Rivers is a great young QB. You got way to much dude. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:06 pm

But the deal was accepted by all three of us multiple times in the chat room. The deal was approved by all of us on here. The deal was approved by everyone on the site but one admin. There is no way this trade is not getting accepted. It's completely even, I personally think I came out a bit on the short end of it. But I accept that, this trade is getting approved.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:07 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
But the deal was accepted by all three of us multiple times in the chat room. The deal was approved by all of us on here. The deal was approved by everyone on the site but one admin. There is no way this trade is not getting accepted. It's completely even, I personally think I came out a bit on the short end of it. But I accept that, this trade is getting approved.

you always think your coming out on the short end....

im gonna stay out of this, ill let dc do the talking here.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:07 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:

Who are you to tell me and anyone else that this deal is getting approved? Who the fuck are you dude. I'm saying no. You can re-work it or just shut the fuck up. I'm not the only person that said this deal was fucked up
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:08 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:

Well, even though since I'm in this trade I am basically a user in it (like i cant approve it, etc), this league is quite different from the NFL.

mk approved of the trade, patstown thought it was good after sims was added. YOU PROCESSED IT, that should be the end of it, not some one man wrecking crew who disproves of a lot of trades. Theres a fluctuation, maybe you got the short end of the stick here but it definately wasnt unapprovable, DC cant even give a reason for why its unfair, he just says Rivers is good. This is bullshit and im doing with Zsir is, im keeping these players ON my roster and Ill trade them IF I want because this trade was approved and processed, and this is bullshit if your going to go against that just because you find out that in one or two peoples opinions the trade isnt 100% going in your favour, you would be using the roll of admin against you and thats just completely and utter bullshit right there
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:10 pm

I'm trading a top 3 CB in the NFL for all potential. Yes they have potential and are already good, but Mathis is young, amazing, and still getting better. Peterson is a bit aged, still has like 4-5 more years left, and is a dominant LB in any system. I'm getting all potential. Which is why I'm coming up on the short end in my opinion. And I broke it down, and I still feel like I could get more out of this, but there are never any perfect trades. This is no exception, this trade is very very close to even.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:10 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Raiders give: Tony Romo (84), Kamerion wimbley (87), Eugene Wilson (88), Kailee Wong (80), William James (79), Cedric Woodward (80), Shane Lechler (98), Chad Brown (81), Kevin Thomas (75), 2008 5th round pick, Randy Starks (78), Travis Taylor (80), Chris Spencer (84), Barry Sims (83), 2008 6th round pick

Raiders get: Rashean Mathis (95), Kenoy kennedy (81), Clint Ingram (81), Mark Anderson (87), Knorr (81), Vonnie Holliday (87), Byron Leftwich (82), 2008 3rd round pick (Jaguars)

Jaguars give: Rashean Mathis (95), Mike Peterson (91), Brian Leftwich (82), Clint Ingram (81), 2008 3rd round pick

Jaguars get: Phillip Rivers (88), Kamerion Wimbley (87), Kailee Wong (80), Eugene Wilson (88), Chad Brown (81), Kevin Thomas (75), Travis Taylor (80), Chris Spencer (84)

Redskins give: Mark Anderson (87), Phillip Rivers (88), Kenoy Kennedy (81), Vonnie Holliday (87), Knorr (81)

Redskins get: Mike Peterson (91), Tony Romo (84), William James (79), Shane Lechler (98), Cedric Woodward (80), Randy Starks (78), 2008 5th round pick (Raiders), Barry Sims (83), 2008 6th round pick (Raiders)

I think thats right
Raiders agree

Redskins are giving up Anderson,Rivers, Kenoy, and Holiday.

Ok. So he gets Tony Homo and Mike Peterson. He is barely upgrading at LB and he is really downgrading at QB.How is he getting a good deal here/
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:11 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

mk approved of the trade, patstown thought it was good after sims was added. YOU PROCESSED IT, that should be the end of it, not some one man wrecking crew who disproves of a lot of trades. Theres a fluctuation, maybe you got the short end of the stick here but it definately wasnt unapprovable, DC cant even give a reason for why its unfair, he just says Rivers is good. This is bullshit and im doing with Zsir is, im keeping these players ON my roster and Ill trade them IF I want because this trade was approved and processed, and this is bullshit if your going to go against that just because you find out that in one or two peoples opinions the trade isnt 100% going in your favour, you would be using the roll of admin against you and thats just completely and utter bullshit right there

Took the words out of my mouth. Thanks you Raiders!!!
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:11 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

Hey... i didnt go to DC and complain or anything. He came to me and said the trade was unfair, and was rejecting it. I am open to reworking it.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:12 pm

DC wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Raiders give: Tony Romo (84), Kamerion wimbley (87), Eugene Wilson (88), Kailee Wong (80), William James (79), Cedric Woodward (80), Shane Lechler (98), Chad Brown (81), Kevin Thomas (75), 2008 5th round pick, Randy Starks (78), Travis Taylor (80), Chris Spencer (84), Barry Sims (83), 2008 6th round pick

Raiders get: Rashean Mathis (95), Kenoy kennedy (81), Clint Ingram (81), Mark Anderson (87), Knorr (81), Vonnie Holliday (87), Byron Leftwich (82), 2008 3rd round pick (Jaguars)

Jaguars give: Rashean Mathis (95), Mike Peterson (91), Brian Leftwich (82), Clint Ingram (81), 2008 3rd round pick

Jaguars get: Phillip Rivers (88), Kamerion Wimbley (87), Kailee Wong (80), Eugene Wilson (88), Chad Brown (81), Kevin Thomas (75), Travis Taylor (80), Chris Spencer (84)

Redskins give: Mark Anderson (87), Phillip Rivers (88), Kenoy Kennedy (81), Vonnie Holliday (87), Knorr (81)

Redskins get: Mike Peterson (91), Tony Romo (84), William James (79), Shane Lechler (98), Cedric Woodward (80), Randy Starks (78), 2008 5th round pick (Raiders), Barry Sims (83), 2008 6th round pick (Raiders)

I think thats right
Raiders agree

Ok. So he gets Tony Homo and Mike Peterson. He is barely upgrading at LB and he is really downgrading at QB.How is he getting a good deal here/

He is getting a good QB in return still. He's getting Romo, Tony Romo who is even though you obviously don't like him, a good young QB. He's running t he 3-4, he needs another stud MLB, and that's what he gets out of this trade.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:13 pm

DC wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

I think thats right
Raiders agree

Its called 3-4 defense, Kenoy sucks and is his second string, Anderson doesnt even start for him, Hes getting the best punter in the game (I realize punters arent that valuable of an aspect), hes going down at QB by 4 pts, thats all, and ontop of that hes getting 2 draft picks. And I already explained it

Peterson, Romo, Sims=Rivers, Anderson
Woodward, Lechler, 5th round, 6th round<(arguably)Knorr, Holliday
Kennedy<Starks, James

Last edited by on Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:13 pm

Umm well this cant get approved anyway, since I dont have mark anderson. we have to rework it.... back to AIM
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:14 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Umm well this cant get approved anyway, since I dont have mark anderson. we have to rework it.... back to AIM

you can cancel the anderson trade which never should have happened in the first place, this one was approved and processed bottom line
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:15 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

you can cancel the anderson trade which never should have happened in the first place, this one was approved and processed bottom line

Thats unfair to the Bengals GM.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:15 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

and its unfair to me AND the jags GM. So who are you gonna piss off, 2 GMs or 1? I think the answer is very simple
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:16 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

and its unfair to me AND the jags GM. So who are you gonna piss off, 2 GMs or 1? I think the answer is very simple

But if we rework this one, we have 3 happy GMs.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:18 pm

Nope, I'm keeping the players I have. Simple as that. I got 3-4 guys out of this trade I'm building around. I'm not reworking this deal at all. Sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:20 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

Id still be pissed and im sure that Zsir would as well, you cant just all of a sudden deny a trade because of one man. Thats just bullshit and Im like inches away from quitting right now if this trade doesnt happen because honestly I cant believe that you would operate a league like this
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:21 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

Id still be pissed and im sure that Zsir would as well, you cant just all of a sudden deny a trade because of one man. Thats just bullshit and Im like inches away from quitting right now if this trade doesnt happen because honestly I cant believe that you would operate a league like this

Umm why the hell is this my fault? Fine i still agree to the trade, if it makes u all happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)   Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiders/Redskins/Jaguars trade (approved)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next