Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League

Go down 
+5
catspajamas
wildcats
max1
SimsZilla
BarackObama4Prez
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Merge Into One Major League?
Yes
League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Vote_lcap32%League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
No
League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Vote_lcap26%League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Could Work..
League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Vote_lcap42%League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2007-07-12

League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:00 pm

Saints
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:20 pm

I would also be very interested in Joining this league once it gets going. Since everyone seams to be claiming teams I would be very interested in the Rams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:43 pm

I'll most likely be the Texans....

or Dolphins.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:07 pm

I call Ravens!
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:39 pm

are you actually going to reserves teams for us?
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:41 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

lol no but we are just having fun picking teams Smile
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:42 pm

nerd wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

if he actually does give us the teams we call, then he'd be my hero
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:45 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
nerd wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

if he actually does give us the teams we call, then he'd be my hero

this would be me: king
Back to top Go down
Grasspik

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:49 pm

I'd join if I was the Texans, but if I wasn't, I wouldn't be interested. But if this new thing gets started, that would kill all of the other leagues.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:00 pm

my point exactly
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
RpAaVtEs

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:11 pm

I would def be intersted in joining but it would really suck if this league died b.c of it, especially after all the hard work Sox has put into this leauge.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:12 pm

this league is really good.
Back to top Go down
PatFan
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
PatFan

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:13 pm

ya i like it
Back to top Go down
Grasspik

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:33 pm

Yeah, Sox has kept it pretty straight. If people don't sign in for a while, out with the old, in with the new, and the league goes on. Most leagues die because half the teams fade out, then the dedicated GMs get tired of just dealing with the dedicated GMs, then it slowly dies. I don't see that happening in this league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:31 am

Like I said, the site wouldn't be ready for a little while. Odds are, he'd be able to finish off this season first.

Then, on top of that, thats the reason I want him to come over as the runner. He's stable and the best qualified person for that. Carry that over to this new place and its instance success.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:19 pm

if we do combine leagues though, I still call the chargers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:15 pm

lol, yeah.

Update on this. I got paid and I had missed a lot of last week with a bad tooth I had pulled. My check was only $395 instead of the usual $800+. So, I'm going to have to wait till after the 1st to buy the domain. Either that, or I risk not being able to afford my rent :p

Wouldn't be good, my wife would kick my ass lol.

So, after the first, the site should be under way.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:04 pm

poeticpyro wrote:
lol, yeah.

Update on this. I got paid and I had missed a lot of last week with a bad tooth I had pulled. My check was only $395 instead of the usual $800+. So, I'm going to have to wait till after the 1st to buy the domain. Either that, or I risk not being able to afford my rent :p

I still call the chargers
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:34 am

poeticpyro wrote:
lol, yeah.

Hmm, I like where this is going, but I'm thinking maybe we could carry over rosters vs. starting a new league, there are so many of those and just because we have a web domain there is no reason it will succeed.

If we carry over rosters from somewhere, I'm in.... Maybe after the sim of this season we can switch to that site? Because I don't have time to sim leagues, and I really like this league and don't want it to suffer, if we could carry over rosters that'd be great.

What do you think pyro?
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:02 am

SoxNats07 wrote:
poeticpyro wrote:
lol, yeah.

Hmm, I like where this is going, but I'm thinking maybe we could carry over rosters vs. starting a new league, there are so many of those and just because we have a web domain there is no reason it will succeed.

If we carry over rosters from somewhere, I'm in.... Maybe after the sim of this season we can switch to that site? Because I don't have time to sim leagues, and I really like this league and don't want it to suffer, if we could carry over rosters that'd be great.

What do you think pyro?

yeah just carrying ovr sounds better, cuz if we carry ovr, its like we are now a real Madden Sim League, and we would be on like google and stuff it would be awesome. more people would join.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:05 am

if its carry over im out. i like my team now and i am not trading anymore
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:08 am

SimsZilla wrote:
if its carry over im out. i like my team now and i am not trading anymore

no poetic pyro said we can simulate this season, then move ovr. so the offseason and draft and stuff will all be in the other site if we carry ovr, so after this season i doubt you will not have to trade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:32 am

Alright Sox, I can agree to that WITH a claus.

We carry over to the new site with our teams how they are BUT after 2 seasons in the new league we have to do a reset and have fresh teams again. (possibly switching SIM version to a new Madden).

Agree everyone?
Back to top Go down
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:39 am

panthers r mine bitches hahahahahahahahahaaahhahaahaahahaa
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:24 pm

seahawks!~~~!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next