Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League

Go down 
+5
catspajamas
wildcats
max1
SimsZilla
BarackObama4Prez
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Merge Into One Major League?
Yes
League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Vote_lcap32%League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
No
League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Vote_lcap26%League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Could Work..
League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Vote_lcap42%League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2007-07-12

League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:40 pm

i still dont think we should carry over the teams..
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:49 pm

Actually I dunno if Id wanna join it, just automatically switching teams back to their normal roster after 2 seasons seems kinda messed up to me
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:17 pm

It sounds liek to me all poetic pyro is just run our league pretty much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:31 pm

lol, excuse me?

You can find another person to do something nice. Soxnat already said he'd run this thing if I allow teams to get carried over.

I was trying to do something nice and give a Madden SIM League a REAL home rather then a piddly free forum. I was even paying a web designer to do the page. All I wanted was to RECRUIT people to be a part of it but then I decided since everyone worked hard no their teams, why not let them transfer over onto MY SITE.

...and you come at me like that. Thats ungreatful bullshit there.

I only want the teams to reset after a few seasons because we have to SWITCH MADDENS or we'll have nothing but FAKE ROOKIES RATHER THEN REAL ONES. IF Sox ran PC, then I could get him real draft classes for us but since he doesn't we can't do that.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:07 pm

poeticpyro wrote:
lol, excuse me?

You can find another person to do something nice. Soxnat already said he'd run this thing if I allow teams to get carried over.

I was trying to do something nice and give a Madden SIM League a REAL home rather then a piddly free forum. I was even paying a web designer to do the page. All I wanted was to RECRUIT people to be a part of it but then I decided since everyone worked hard no their teams, why not let them transfer over onto MY SITE.

...and you come at me like that. Thats ungreatful bullshit there.

I only want the teams to reset after a few seasons because we have to SWITCH MADDENS or we'll have nothing but FAKE ROOKIES RATHER THEN REAL ONES. IF Sox ran PC, then I could get him real draft classes for us but since he doesn't we can't do that.

i gots a PC and i live in the same city as Soxnats.
Back to top Go down
ek34

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:08 pm

do yuo guys know eachother in rl.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:20 pm

poeticpyro wrote:

just because you switch maddens doesnt mean you have to reset rosters
Back to top Go down
Grasspik

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:28 pm

I'm in if I get the Texans. Sounds like poeticpyro has thought it out.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:20 am

ek34 wrote:
do yuo guys know eachother in rl.

yes...... g2g tho. bye.

lets not reset rosters tho, i dont like that idea at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:32 am

So, you want to carry on with fake rookies for 3+ seasons? That assonine. Unless your gonna start doing the work on PC Madden where you can get real draft classes, I don't see how thats gonna work.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:35 am

poeticpyro wrote:
So, you want to carry on with fake rookies for 3+ seasons? That assonine. Unless your gonna start doing the work on PC Madden where you can get real draft classes, I don't see how thats gonna work.

i can get the draft classes from NCAA game, right? you know, after you sim a season they say, do u wanna export rookie class into the game....

even if i dont, i dont see anything wrong with fake rookies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:06 am

You can SIM through NCAA but even still the rookies names are fake. I don't like fake rookies, its retarded and takes away from the realism of doing a REAL thing like owning a team.

At the very least, you'd have to get the NCAA named rosters for PS2 (you can get the file and upload it to a memory card from your PC) that way whenever you export the rookie class they are real rookies.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:13 am

I can figure that out later, my question though is can we switch rosters from somewhere? Preferably here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:14 pm

Your in charge of all of the rosters here, you have all of the files and such....all we'd have to do is move them over. So, yeah, we can.

I want rating system implemented though, I don't like this name only thing. Its way to simple, and hard to set depth chart.

Other then that, yeah, we can carry over the rosters from here I guess. If thats what everyone really wants to do.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:20 pm

i really dont want to. but whatever i will still join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League   League Vote:  Merge Into One GREAT League - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Vote: Merge Into One GREAT League
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4